Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Khaburis
shlam lakh ah Paul,

I've seen the online Khaburis Manuscript, but on some pages the lighting is bad. Do you have a transcribed version of the manuscript?

Tawdi,
keefa-moroon
Shlama Khabri,

No, I unfortunately do not. But I am in contact with someone who is doing the high-tech imaging (using multiple wavelengths of light, etc.) to preserve it on DVD. This technology will even bring out seemingly faded-out writing. The images will be better than the original!

The only problem is each page of the manuscript will take up 8 Gigabytes of storage. Once it is available, we will have access to it on the internet. I can give you the man's name and telephone number, if you'd like.
+Shamasha Paul bar-Shimun de'Beth-Younan
[Image: sig.jpg]
shlomo Paul,

Did you get the e-mail I sent you through "Private Messages"?

bashlomo,
keefa-moroon

Paul Younan Wrote:Shlama Khabri,

No, I unfortunately do not. But I am in contact with someone who is doing the high-tech imaging (using multiple wavelengths of light, etc.) to preserve it on DVD. This technology will even bring out seemingly faded-out writing. The images will be better than the original!

The only problem is each page of the manuscript will take up 8 Gigabytes of storage. Once it is available, we will have access to it on the internet. I can give you the man's name and telephone number, if you'd like.