Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Diatesseron's Peshitta Pedigree.
For years I've had the "Khaboris Manuscript - Selected Passages from the Khaboris Manuscript" and believed its claim that the English renderings it contains were derived by a three-section process where the first group of Syriac-speakers translate into English, the second group of English-Syriac savvy people read, then translate back to Syriac, and the first group then compares, and makes revision to their first translation, and the process is repeated until the translations both ways match best.

That analysis and claimed translation process sounds good. However, when I read the results this obtained for Mattai 4:1, where "uprightness" is used in place of "accuser," there is a clear opposing doctrine issue involved!

So, I've tried to find a translating service that in unbiased as to spiritual issues, to translate the Syriac "0crqlk0," which peshitta.org translates as "the accuser," and "Fwn0kb," "uprightness," in a manner that helps me see how or why the Yonan Codex Foundation, Inc., and later the FHU group uses "uprightness" instead of "accuser" in this extremely critical passage.

The reason it is key to Who Y'suah is, is that as The Deity, Y'suah in no way whatsoever can be or would be tempted to do other than His Own commands to His Creation were. I suppose the silly-sounding argument that "as fully human . . ." lends some credence for Creator being subject to Evil having some slight draw, but in light of Ish's (Awdawm's) temptation experience, that argument dies an instant demise. For, just ad Hebrew Scripture states, Satan via Serpent was NOT present in any form when Ish took the forbidden fruit and ate it. Only Ishah was with him, and this therefore, aligns exactly with using "uprightness" as the character that made the offer to disobedience to Y'suah, as this "uprightness" was the sinless human being which we know Y'suah was at that time, and He, just as Ish before he disobeyed, was "upright," and it was this sinless human being that tempted Ish, NOT Satan, Serpent, or Ishah!

So, with this stated, my query and pursuit is to discover the REAL Aramaic and/or Hebrew, and/or Syriac spelling of the word originally penned by Mattityahu in his Matthew(Mattai) 4:1, and again in verse five.

As for "New Age" deception being used by the FHU people, absolutely! They are attempting to redefine The Deity as being in humanity!

WRONG!

But, just as Fallen Angel known as "Illumined," which is this groups moniker, BTW, is Deception personified, using some accurate truths to which the deception is attached is the M.O. of its history. Talk about criminal synchronicity! Deception is in an inescapable rut!

Yet, when the Authority over Deception which The Deity holds is brought into question, which the modern English translations of Matthew 4:1 certainly do, it's time to stand and spell out the facts!:-))

Thanks!
Claude

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Gentile - 11-12-2003, 01:09 PM
[No subject] - by Paul Younan - 11-23-2003, 06:18 PM
[No subject] - by Paul Younan - 12-01-2003, 01:23 AM
[No subject] - by The Thadman - 12-01-2003, 01:35 AM
[No subject] - by Paul Younan - 12-01-2003, 02:00 AM
Khaboris and Peshitta OT - by gbausc - 12-02-2003, 07:09 PM
[No subject] - by Paul Younan - 12-02-2003, 08:09 PM
[No subject] - by Gentile - 01-28-2004, 10:37 AM
. - by drmlanc - 01-29-2004, 12:09 AM