Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From before the foundations of the world...
judge Wrote:A short few posts ago, you accused me of blindly following Paul. Yet aren't you just blindly following Metzger. Do you know why he came to the conclusions he did. Have you looked at the primary sources he relied on? I have a least in part. I know , based on evidence, why his theory has shortcomings. Do you?

Judge - this is what I was talking about earlier. Kara, we all know where Metzger stands on these issues. We are well versed in his evidence and his position. That's partly why we offer our own conclusions that we draw from the evidence.

What's the point of you being here if all you're going to do is rehash the same old arguments from Metzger? We are looking at the data with a different perspective, using different techniques and coming up with theories that challenge the established majority view held by most of academia. That's part of the scientific method.

Seriously, if all you're going to do is remind us what Metzger said there's no point in dialoging.
+Shamasha Paul bar-Shimun de'Beth-Younan
[Image: sig.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Re: From before the foundations of the world... - by Paul Younan - 03-10-2009, 10:36 PM