Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From before the foundations of the world...
Kara Wrote:First, historically, which came first: the Diatessaron or the Peshitta?

The Peshitta obviously...

Kara Wrote:
judge Wrote:IMHO the diatessaron was made from the peshitta. So the peshitta came first. You can see some of the reasons I came around to this view here.

Conclusion: The peshitta predates the distessaron

Reasons: ??? (I invite you to look outside the forum for at least one of the reasons)

You see, it's easy to let Paul do the work for you. But before blindly accept his thinking as the truth, could you do me a favor and check to see if he omitted sources detrimental to his argument? Could you check the sources themselves?

Reason? How about common sense? You need 4 separate Gospels in order to create a harmony of them, or do you perhaps have any other idea how it's possible to create a Gospel harmony because that's what the Diatessaron is!

You see this is why I don't bother with popular western scholarship because the overwhelming lack of common sense therein truly amazes me!!!

Here's a tip for you, why don't you quit copy & pasting other "experts" vomits and use your bloody brain!!!

AND YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ABOUT YOUR DISRESPECTFUL BEHAVIOUR ON BOTH THIS THREAD AND ANDREW'S TARGUM THREAD. BACK OFF!
Shalom, Shlama, Salaam & Yiasou.

Messages In This Thread
Re: From before the foundations of the world... - by Christina - 03-10-2009, 09:38 PM