Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Message To Andrew Gabriel Roth
Dear Rafa,

There's a kind of 'thick sadness' that seems to always accompany a real demonic attack.

Maybe, in 2009, we'll see Messiah Return. I hope so!

This could be "out there", but I've thought for awhile now, that the publication of 'Mari', will be a Herald for REAL CHANGE in the Messianic/Nazarene, and in "the Remnant Christian" world.

We'll have a complete Aramaic New Covenant, that we've not had, in over 2,000 YEARS!!.

Marana tha Yeshua! Albion

Rafa Wrote:This whole thing saddens me IMMENSELY. Why? Because it's due in my opinion to a problem of communication, nothing more nothing else. If only Dave could read something from another perspective, something outside the box, something from another tradition (ie: the mystical tradition of Judaism which is REQUIRED for a proper understanding of the NT,especially the last book of the Western 5), he would see that the perspective we share is orthodox and scriptural. I'm starting to think like Albion that the enemy is indeed getting desperate here. Why else this "curse of Tutankhamen"-like string of events prior to publication of MARI? Albion's....problem, food poisoning, a car accident, a broken leg, now a serious quarrel with an old friend over something which is in my opinion just an issue of communication? No, this is looking strange. I will this night pray for Dave, I know your anger is justified Andrew but it is tragic to see this type of quarreling amongst two people who consider themselves believers over something such as this issue.

Messages In This Thread
Message To Andrew Gabriel Roth - by *Albion* - 08-26-2008, 03:56 PM
Re: Message To Andrew Gabriel Roth - by *Albion* - 08-27-2008, 03:29 AM
Re: Message To Andrew Gabriel Roth - by *Albion* - 08-27-2008, 06:55 PM