Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hebrew/Aramaic/English Glossary For This Section
Friends,

I was thinking of Akhi Andrew's suggestion that folks here in this section be able to converse in 'Nazarene Speak' (my term).

How 'bout a GLOSSARY of needed Hebrew and Aramaic words and their English equivalent's?

This is what David Stern did with his audio tapes of 'The Jewish New Testament'.

He sent a supplement/glossary of ALL the Hebrew and Aramaic words used on the tapes, AND THEIR ENGLISH EQUIVALENT'S.

Which I personally thought was a very nice thing to provide.

How about one being made for 'Nazarene Speak' for this section of the Forum?

Thanks and Shlama, Albion
Shlama akhi Albion,

Hope to be able to provide you some assistance through the links I???ve just posted separately. They are my response to your asking for a Nazarene Glossary. Really, I could only find one so to speak, which has two different formats. I had to dig through hundreds of my Favorites to uncover them, and I???m sure there???s more out there somewhere. In the process, I came across quite a few concerning Hebraic Idioms. I hope that all can enjoy these links as well, since they???re not too far from the subject, I think. I might even attempt some sort of master-resources links-post soon? It???s taken years of scouring to come across some of these suckers.

Blessings in Christ/Messiah,

Ryan