Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summary of Peshitta Primacy Proofs
Hello Otto,

you wrote:
Quote:This problem can be extensive when the power of multiple computer comparisons are brought to bear on a specific target and where there are a very large number of possible arrangements that are checked in an attempt to find a specific pattern.

I am not looking for a specific pattern. I have looked for the number of times an ELS occurs among over a thousand searches.
I averaged the results. I understand a fluke may occur that looks significant.
I have been doing this research for four years now, with the tutelage of Ed Sherman , who has been doing statisitics professionally for over 25 years.

We're not talking about flukes; we're talking about about a consistent trend throughout the NT in literally millions of ELS's occurring from searches of 84 words in Hebrew and Aramaic at all possible skip sequences from 1000 through the maximum of 230,000 inclusive, backwards and forward, in a search for each of those Divine Names.
The names must be found as entered with only one spelling per word.
There is no fudging of spelling, no permutations, no fuzzy math; everything is compared to a control text.
The control results are run alonside the Peshitta results, one on one, at the same skips, same size text, same words on the same program.

If these results are random, they would be easily duplicated using another
non inspired text. I have not found that to be the case.
You are welcome to try.
It should be very easy to do.
The control texts produse an average Z Score of 1-1.5.
That is entirely normal.

The Peshitta consistently produces a Z Sore of 3.0-4.5.

That is entirely and consistently abnormal.

I have also verified this with another program written by a PhD in Physics, Randy Ingermanson, who wrote, "Who Wrote The Bible Code?".

His program searches for all linguistic patterns of a language in a text(not just Divine names) at skip sequences. The results his program produced were almost identical results to my previous Divine Names experiment:
Avg. Z Score 3.3 .

By the way, his program produced a 3.12 Z Score avg. for The Hebrew Torah, using a thousand skip searches.

Control searches were also run in equal numbers .
They averaged 1.0 for the Peshitta and about the same for the Torah-
completly normal.

I have little doubt that these results will withstand all scientific scrutiny and inquiry.

Blessings,

Dave
Get my NT translations, books & articles at :
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://aramaicnt.net">https://aramaicnt.net</a><!-- m --> and Lulu.com
I also have articles at BibleCodeDigest.com

Messages In This Thread
Summary of Peshitta Primacy Proofs - by gbausc - 11-29-2004, 07:53 PM
[No subject] - by peshitta_enthusiast - 11-30-2004, 12:23 PM
Publishing an article - by gbausc - 11-30-2004, 03:11 PM
[No subject] - by gbausc - 11-30-2004, 03:14 PM
[No subject] - by ograabe - 11-30-2004, 05:29 PM
[No subject] - by gbausc - 11-30-2004, 11:21 PM
[No subject] - by ograabe - 12-01-2004, 03:40 AM
[No subject] - by peshitta_enthusiast - 12-01-2004, 12:19 PM
[No subject] - by gbausc - 12-01-2004, 12:35 PM
[No subject] - by ograabe - 12-01-2004, 04:07 PM