Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A top dog Greek Primacist's attitude, when challenged.
godparticle said, "Clearly we know the scripture is THE WORD OF GOD! right?"

I say in response: The Scriptures reveal the Word of "God" (Really not God rather, YHWH) and blueprint the plan of redemption through The Living Word, therefore, the text is the Written Word, and The Word of YHWH is The Living Word; TORAH, and MESSIAH!

godparticle said, "The rest of your contentions and questions are dogs-breath, pure garbage, not worth the time of day"

I say in response: What makes you think any one person will listen to that spirit?

godparticle said, "Truth is we know that even Jesus himself spoke Greek, including most if not ALL the Jews, how? Or why? Because the Greek Septuagint was the text they were reading from, very telling i would have thought."

I say in response: You thought. IF He read the Septuagint, it was translated in more likely than
Hebrew, Aramaic! Why translate from Hebrew to Greek just to translate it back to Hebrew? Aramaic Septuagint is more likely than the other two languages.

Messages In This Thread
Re: A top dog Greek Primacist's attitude, when challenged. - by Anthony Wroten - 05-17-2014, 03:00 AM