Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Victor Alexander and "Qnomah"
:

It's been sometime since I've read his book Luc, and I'm not sure what he states there in his intro, but when wanting to know what the pre-Nicene Christians believed and taught, I look before his time, to the Church teachers of the late 1st-3rd centuires, before things were later termed and defined a certain way which I believe muddied the waters, rather than made them more clear.

Quote: One is a review of the Etheridge New Testament and the other is a study of the Aramaic New Testament's unique declaration of Jesus Christ to be YHWH.

The Greek version says the same thing, Dylan, yet it's obscured by the word "Kurios", and the small "l" and big "L" that the English translations use, which tends to show Jesus, to be other than YHWH Himself.

He certainly is!!!...And has always been The Father's very Word, The Father revealing Himself in and through His Word and Wisdom, and by Whom and for Whom, He created the Universe and all that's in it.

YHWH/JESUS is The Father's Word, who became incarnate in the Person of M'Shikha (The Anointed One) of God. The Father didn't die on the Cross, His Holy Son died on the Cross, God, The Father "was in The Messiah, reconciling the World unto Himself...He was not His own Son, but truly was His Son's Father.

Some might ask; "but isn't YHWH or Yahweh/Jehovah, The Father's personal Name?"

Not according to the early Church teachers, who taught that The Father was not named, and that ALL the occurrences where The Creator interacts with Mankind in the Old Testament, It's the pre-incarnate Messiah, The Father's own Word and Wisdom who is revealing The Father's will and way unto them. No man has ever seen God/The Father, exept His Word/Son, who has revealed Him and we "see" The Father in and through The Messiah, His exact Image.

This is how The Father has chose to reveal Himself unto mankind, in and through The Messiah, both incarnate, and pre-incarnate. We don't have 2 God's, we Have ONE GOD, who brought forth His own Word and Wisdom, from Himself, of His own Substance, who in the fulness of time became incarnate for our salvation. He is the Mediator between God and Man...always has been.

Peace,
Chuck

Messages In This Thread
Victor Alexander and "Qnomah" - by ScorpioSniper2 - 10-16-2012, 05:51 PM
Re: Victor Alexander and "Qnomah" - by Thirdwoe - 10-16-2012, 06:22 PM
Re: Victor Alexander and "Qnomah" - by Thirdwoe - 10-17-2012, 12:21 AM
Re: Victor Alexander and "Qnomah" - by Thirdwoe - 10-17-2012, 01:04 AM
Re: Victor Alexander and "Qnomah" - by Thirdwoe - 10-17-2012, 01:50 AM
Re: Victor Alexander and "Qnomah" - by Thirdwoe - 10-17-2012, 06:37 AM