Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How does the AENT 4th edition compare to the others?
Could the verse in Matthew 22:44 read this way in English translation of the Aramaic....and be a legitimate translation?

"Master YHWH, my Master YHWH said, 'You sit at my right hand until I place your enemies under your feet.' "

Also in camparing the parallel passages in Mark and Luke...we can see that the Matthew passage is not translated correctly in the AENT.

Matthew passage: "He said to them, "How then did Dawid in the spirit call him Master YHWH? For he said, "that Master YHWH said to my master, "You sit at my right hand until I place your enemies under your feet.'" Therefore if Dawid calls him Master YHWH, how is he his son?" Matthew 22:43-45 -The AENT 1st edition

Mark Passage: ..."How do you say that the Mashiyach is the son of Dawid? For Dawid spoke by the Ruach haKodesh, 'The YHWH said to my master, "Sit on my right hand until I place your enemies under your feet like a footstool.' " Mark 12:35b-37 -The AENT 1st edition

Luke Passage: ..."How is it that the scribes concerning the Mashiyach that he is the Son of Dawid, And Dawid said in the book of the Psalms, 'Said Master YHWH to my (human) Master, 'sit at my right hand until I put your enemies under your feet.' " Therefore Dawid calls him 'my (human) Master', how is it that he is his son"? Luke 20:41b-44 -The AENT 1st edition

In an attempt there by the translator, it seems he is trying to clear the water so to speak...but it just gets more muddy...putting (human) in the Luke passage to convey the meaning that it is not Master YHWH that is in view in the second occurance...but Yeshua seems to be teaching there that it is Master YHWH, and not a mere human master or now, with caps "Master". Why is this passage in Luke getting the caps for "Master", where the other two get the small "m" for master???

So far...this is a mess...hopefully the 4th edition has cleared the waters good enough to drink from.

In the book of Acts...where it really ties it altogether, and reveals who the Messiah IS. --->GOD, manifested in flesh, in the Person of Yeshua of Nazareth.

Acts Passage: 'Master YHWH said to my Master, sit (yourself) at my right hand. Until I place your enemies (as) a footstool for your feet.' Truly, therefore, let all the house of Israel know the Elohim has made this Y'shua the Mashiyach whom you executed on a stake both Master YHWH and Mashiyach." Acts 2:34b-37 -The AENT 1st edition

This really says it then...and interprets the other passages and the Messiah's meaning, when he taught the scribes that day...and we should learn what it means as well.

And it is this: That Yeshua IS Master YHWH in flesh. Being both GOD & Man...at the same time... not just GOD in Man...but GOD & MAN UNITED as ONE...being GOD, The WORD/MILTHA/LOGOS, which proceded forth FROM THE FATHER, being OF His own BEING & Substance...not created not made as are the creatures of created matter...and the Holy Man/Human, which was born/conceived by The Holy Spirit of GOD in the womb of the Virgin Mary.

Glory to God.

I need to get the 4th editon of The AENT...and hope that these passages are now rendered correctly...because as they stand in the 1st edition...it is both misleading and just bad translation work.

And I have to add this...which I don't like to, but I am seeing in the notes there for the Acts 2:36..note #27, that Andrew, is teaching that Yeshua qualified himself to become the Messiah by his total obedieance to Torah in that it "contributed" to his being such. Now I may be reading that note the wrong way???...but that is incorrect teaching.

Because ---> Y'eshua WAS/IS the Messiah from conception in the womb of Humanity...BEFORE, in His Humanity, He ever read Torah!!!

He was, at the moment of conception by the Holy Spirit of YHWH in the womb of Mary, THE MESSIAH.

Both Holy GOD & Holy Man in ONE Person.... Two natures, Two Qnume...Being both ONE GOD, & ONE SON...UNITED IN ONE Human Personality. THE MESSIAH.

Not that Holy GOD was changed into Holy Man...or that Holy Man was changed into Holy GOD...but that They two became ONE in Holy Union...ONE Spirit/Flesh... ONE Messiah, who is both GOD & Man at the same time...Just as the Husband is to the Wife...TWO yet ONE.

And as Eve was taken FROM Adam...being OF his own substance...GOD The WORD/MILTHA/LOGOS, comes FROM the midst of THE FATHER, as Adam was the Source of Eve...not another lump...but OF his lump of clay.

MANKIND is thus created IN THE IMAGE OF GOD....THE FATHER & THE SON....and it is THEIR HOLY SPIRIT, which Indwells His Temple/People.

"Yeshua answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him." John 14:23

Glory to God.

"

Messages In This Thread
Re: How does the AENT 4th edition compare to the others? - by Thirdwoe - 08-07-2011, 09:02 AM