Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Luke 2:22 casts DARK SHADOWS on Aramaic Primacy
Dear Jeremy, Paul, Pisitron, Stephen and anyone else who may have had an interest with this thread.

Well, I have read soem more of the recent posts. I did make a reply but I have saved it as a draft because I want to maybe think and meditate some more on this. So, another reply may be forth and coming. I just want to make sure it will be fruitful before I do.

Also, I did not intend for this to be laborious or long and drawn out or even boring. But I actually think that some of the replies were thought provoking and good. I would have to say Paul (and this is just my lowly opinion) that I do think we are making some progress. You know, ummm, sometimes when discussing things like this the there may be times when the thought process is slow and progress slow as well. But then, with patience, a major breakthought will take place. I try to think through things before I open up a thread as I don't want to be spinning my wheels either. Some subjects though might have to travel at a slower pace before the goal is reached.

I think some of the confusion might be around the key word for ''THEIR'' in Luke 2:22. We are not at a consensus whether it is referring to Y'shua and Mary or Mary and Joseph. And the nd factor would be as to the time perion in which Mary offered the 2 birds. After 8 days or on the 40th day. But Like I said I will think on this some more.

But I have to sign off now.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
Luke 2:22 is Clear as Day - by Stephen Silver - 11-08-2008, 07:00 PM
Re: Luke 2:22 casts DARK SHADOWS on Aramaic Primacy - by Mike Kar - 11-12-2008, 09:30 PM