Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's Some Greek Primacy Proofs To Tear Apart
also from Pilate's wife Claudia Procula to her friend, Fulvia Romelia '....the time came to retire:but when I laid my head on the pillow to find sleep, a mysterious force suddenly took possession of my mind. I saw Jesus, appearing as she (Salome) had described their God. His face shone in majesty like the sun. He flew on cherub wings and a fiery flame executed His Orders...It appeared that He was ready to judge the people assembled before Him. With One gesturee He separated the righteous from the wicked. The first, the righteous were raised by Him to the great eternity of divine salvation, but the second were thrown in a fiery sea; in comparison with which the fires of Erebus and Phlegethon are nothing.When this heavenly judgement took place and attracted the attention of the people, He showed them His wounds with which His body was covered, and said with a terrible voice: ' Give me back my blood which I spilt for you!' Then those unhappy men asked the rocks and the mountains of the earth swallow and to cover them (revealtion 6-16,17). In vain had they formerly felt secure from sufferings, and in vain they protected themselves with the eternal and insurmountable illusion. They perished. What a dream, or better, what a revelation !....'

Messages In This Thread
Re: Here's Some Greek Primacy Proofs To Tear Apart - by sean - 10-27-2010, 01:46 AM