Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Question For Torah Keeping Messianics
Shlama Akhi Steve,

You wrote:
Quote:an extreme preterist view like yours is like insisting that the world is flat

Quote:Contrariwise it's not fitting to present such a vitriolic diatribe, Akhi David.
You have attempted to insult me; I have not done that to you. I have not been vitriolic. Please be specific, and don't throw out general accusations, because I don't know what you're talking about.
I certainly have not accused anyone of being an ANTI-SEMITE, as Albion has accused me; nor have you rebuked him for that groundless charge. If you are opposed to vitriol, then you might consider opposing that slander instead of acting like you approve of having a tag-team side kick for support. What's the matter? Are you afraid of hurting his feelings and losing a friend?

Viriolic diatribe? What a joke!

You have also accused me of pride for saying I am happy. ("Let another man praise thee, and not thine own lips.", you quoted) That really is funny, but indicates a strange way of thinking and a Pharisaical tendency in you, which seems to crop up now and again. I have called you on it, but I guess you are too embarassed to deal with it, because you know its indefensible.

You say you're not interested in my banter; you certainly seem interested in yours. Albion seems to enjoy it as well.

Somehow I don't think I'll get a fair hearing on this topic, or any other, for that matter. I am spending far too much time on these posts, and I don't think its worthwhile.

I have given you a lot of information, Steve, which you have ignored and continue to ignore on the topic of interpreting Matthew 24. I will not give you anymore, until you read it and answer it.You could start with how Sharbatha is used in Matthew 1, Matthew 12,Matthew 13,Matthew 16,Matthew 17,Matthew 23, especially Mt 1,12 and 23, but the others as well. Then we can deal with the Greek translation in Mark 13,Luke 21 as well as Mt 24, and in the other chapters.
I also listed verses which proclaim the Lord's return to be soon or that they were in the end time in the 1st century, in John, Peter James and Revelation.

If you weren't interested in banter, you might have responded to those things instead.

We shall see what you are interested in.

Peace,

Dave
Get my NT translations, books & articles at :
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://aramaicnt.net">https://aramaicnt.net</a><!-- m --> and Lulu.com
I also have articles at BibleCodeDigest.com

Messages In This Thread
Get on Topic-Sherbata - by Stephen Silver - 06-15-2008, 04:57 PM
Re: Get on Topic-Sherbata - by *Albion* - 06-16-2008, 01:47 AM
Re: A Question For Torah Keeping Messianics - by gbausc - 06-16-2008, 02:56 AM