Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's Some Greek Primacy Proofs To Tear Apart
Hi, I have a book called ' Christ in history' it has letters from pilate and his wife. 'The writer and translator discovered ( translated by D.Niclici) documents in england and from Italy from the archives of Rome. There is a letter also ' the death sentence of Christ' found in the town of amalfi in italy in 1509, written in hebrew by pontius pilate.
For those that know history at the beginning it says ' In the seventeenth year of the government of the invincible monarch, the caesar and Roman Emperor Tiberius, 201 years after the Olympiads: in the beginning of the five thousandth year after the creation, in the 4147th year according to the Hebrew calendar, and the 4037th year , according to the English reckoning, and 784 years since the foundation of Rome, 580 years since the liberation from Egyptian slavery....'
In the letter from pilate's wife ' ..with bound hands and clothes torn by blows He had suffered, and with a blood-covered forehead, Jesus of Nazareth, calm and undisturbed, stood before him (pilate). No sign of bitterness or fear were noticeable on His face. He was quiet like an innocent, and peaceful like a lamb. ............the uproar increased every minute. I have never heard such a noice in the Circus, nor have the rows in the forum ever given me such an expression. Nowhere was a single trace of calmness to be seen save in the face of one man only-that of the victim. ....Beating, jeering , the general scorn, and the imminent death as martyr -nothing could darken His divine and radiant face. These eyes, which gave Jairus's daughter life again, looked at His tormentors with an indescibable expression of peace and love ..'

Messages In This Thread
Re: Here's Some Greek Primacy Proofs To Tear Apart - by sean - 10-27-2010, 01:22 AM