Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An important distinction in the Aramaic text
IPOstapyuk Wrote:Is there any way to get notification to email if there is new post in certain thread cause
it is easy to forget many things and get lost?
Independent thinking is a serious attempt to get closer to God since God
gave to each of us His logic.
As for me, I do not see clearly that Jeshu is YHWH below.
Quote:Also Paul applied YHWH as the Messiah (who is Yeshu)
1 Corinthians 10:4

And also take Zacharia 2:10. "Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith YHWH"

Clearly, this is and has been Yeshu!
1Corinthians 10:4 - and they all drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that attended them, and that rock was the Messiah.
YHWH being among Israelites was a common state.
I try not to take Bible literally but figuratively and not start a doctrine on a certain
word(s).

Zecharia 2:10 predicts the coming of Christ/Messiah who would live among man.
If you have evidence this verse was already fulfilled and I understand it wrongly, please explain.

John 1:18 and 6:46 explains that nobody has seen the Father, but the Son.

(Also compare Hebrews 1:9-11 which is a citation from Psalms 110:26,27, and Hebrews 1 ONLY is about Jesus, not about the Father)

It is clear that YHWH has spoken on several occassions with man (eg with Abraham), in the OT. Since exegesis is deductive reasoning, it was Jesus himself and this is not a doctrine. If it is, in that case, the whole NT is a doctrine which should be laid aside.

So, for me, it is clear that YHWH = Jesus (and so is marya). Because it is true. But I just would not translate it as YHWH, like that as I have explained before. If the ancient Syriac or Assyrian speaking christians would have seen need to write YHWH in Aramaic or MarYah, they certainly would have done.

Messages In This Thread
Re: An important distinction in the Aramaic text - by distazo - 06-15-2013, 09:59 PM