Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not feeling good about Hebrews 6:4-6
It is as such....

Bible is the word of God, from Genesis to Revelation

YHWH is God, and Yshua is YHWH's Messiah who came to restore Israel and become a light to the different peoples of the earth. Messiah is fully man (which is why he was able to be tempted) but seeing as how his seed was given by God instead of an earthly father, he must also be a part of God too.

I definitely dont believe in 3 heavenly beings in earth as that is contradictory to God being one-therefore, the only thing I can conclude is that the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit is a metaphor and just different titles referring to one God

Salvation is obtained through faith in Yshua which saves you, but you must also be obedient to the commandments of the Torah that apply to you today (the works dont save you, but they're evident of your faith as faith without works is dead)

To sum it up, if you dont have the works, your faith is dead and you're probably going to be one of many who pound on the door saying "Lord, lord, open the door" and be cast out into the lake of fire.

The above is simply answering your question, not condemning anbody, as I myself struggle HUGELY with my flesh every day so I never have a right to judge anybody.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Not feeling good about Hebrews 6:4-6 - by rungold315 - 03-02-2011, 08:09 PM