Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Qnoma?...definition
Shlama Akhi George,

george Wrote:Referring to the Diagram made by Mar Bawai and our belief that God is One, then is there any Godhead in the Holy Trinity?

By the term "Godhead", we refer to the entire "Trinity" of Qnome.

george Wrote:Can I say that the Father is the Godhead?

Absolutely not, just as I cannot say that Paul's Qnoma is the head of humanity. All human Qnome are co-equal (nothing to distinguish them, except for number~name.) This is why the fall of Adam was the fall of all of mankind. We are all collectively called "Adam." Our nature became corrupt, therefore each of our copies of that nature (qnome) are corrupt. Meshikha took a qnoma from Maryam and redeemed our nature by His sacrifice of that human temple.

In like manner, all the Qnome of God are co-equal, one and the same Kyana - one single God. We do not call them by the English word "persons", nor by its Aramaic cognate "parsope".

As human qnome are collectively called "Adam" or "Anasha", these three Divine qnome are collectively called the "Godhead". We make no distinction between them, except for number~name.

As you and I are called "ben-Adam" or "bar-Anasha", Meshikha's humanity is called "bar-Alaha"....the "Son of God." But His Divinity is God Himself.
+Shamasha Paul bar-Shimun de'Beth-Younan
[Image: sig.jpg]
Akhi Paul,

There is not a single trace of COE left in the island of Java (including Jakarta) in Indonesia. Most probably they all had been converted to Protestant Churches by the Dutch Colony during the 17th century.

There is none to share with here in Indonesia on Eastern Orthodoxy, COE, and Nazarene/Essene Messianic, even with the members of my family. The "worst enemies" I experienced so far are the members of my own family. See how "lonely" I am as the head of the family. The only community in my city Jakarta that I can share with consists of ten brothers and sisters from SANJ (James Trimm) but I am not in agreement/harmony with their doctrine. But I am prepared to "rebuild" the Community of the Body of M'sheekha here in Jakarta first.

I have made up my mind (I am now 55 years) that prior to becoming a "healthy teacher" I must study and learn a lot on healthy teachings and doctrines from the Assyrians and Jewish brothers and sisters. That's why I always raise questions on fundamental matters.

Shlama!

george
Akhi Paul,

What an excellent explanation! (On Godhead and Holy Trinity).
Thank you!

Blessings from Maran Eeshoo,

george
Shlama Akhi George,

george Wrote:There is not a single trace of COE left in the island of Java (including Jakarta) in Indonesia. Most probably they all had been converted to Protestant Churches by the Dutch Colony during the 17th century.

But by the time the Roman Catholic and Dutch Protestant missionaries arrived in Indonesia, Islam had been long established. Most likely, those who converted to Islam were former CoE Christians....but the horrible events of the 13th and 14th centuries cut them off from the leadership in Babylon?

In all probability - your ancestors most likely were CoE who refused to convert to Islam, no? I don't think the Catholic and Protestant missionaries had much success among the Muslims.

From what I read, the CoE reached Aceh, Java, Sumatra, etc. in the early 6th century. That's 1,200 years before the missionaries arrived. So that means for over a millenium the Christian confession in the country was CoE.

I've always heard and read the Patriarchs lament over the loss of the Church in Indonesia and other places like the Philippines and China.

george Wrote:But I am prepared to "rebuild" the Community of the Body of M'sheekha here in Jakarta first.

If you're serious about this, we should contact the Church Hierarchy and work to re-establish the CoE in Jakarta. I think it's a terrible thing that the first Christian community ever to set foot in Indonesia is the only one not represented there anymore. There is a rich history of CoE Christianity among your people - and I bet there are priceless Aramaic manuscripts among the ruins in places like Aceh and Sumatra.
+Shamasha Paul bar-Shimun de'Beth-Younan
[Image: sig.jpg]
Akhi Paul,

After the arrival of the CoE in the 6th century, the dominating religion in Indonesia was Hindu (from 8th century) then changed to Buddha (from 12th century) then to Islam (from 16th century). Christianity and Catholics entered Indonesia from the 18th century, whereby my ancestors were Protestant.

The Muslims had much success due to the hatred of the Indonesian people toward the Dutch mistreatment for 350 years.

I am going to trace the whereabout of the inheritance of CoE in Aceh, Sumatra, and Java.

I am serious in re-establishing the CoE in Indonesia. More and more people are spontaneously converting to Christianity nowadays in my country. I strongly believe God Himself is doing the work and the harvesting.

Shlama and Blessings,

george