Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letter by Darrell W. Conder
I stumbled upon a letter (May 2000) supposedly from the same Conder that Chris wanted to debate.

Shlama, Craig

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.isitso.org/guide/herootht.html">http://www.isitso.org/guide/herootht.html</a><!-- m -->

=================================

Dear Mr. Coulter,

I would like to address this letter to you under the heading of "unfinished business." I'm sure that you remember our somewhat public exchange several years ago regarding the validity of the New Testament, and more specifically the question of the so-called Jews and their participation in Western society.

As a former life-long member of the old Worldwide Church of God, I was at that time quite intoxicated with the "Jews" and all related things. Unfortunately for me at the time of our exchange I was quite ignorant of what you knew and was therefore too blind to listen to your warnings. Mr. Coulter, I am a man who admits his mistakes and I am not too proud to do so publicly. You were right about the co-called Jews and I was wrong. Yours was the voice of experience and mine the voice of Stanly Rader's Worldwide Church of God propaganda. For my error and public insults to you, I offer a belated apology.

To demonstrate that my apology is sincere, I will mention that over the past three years I have researched, written and published a number of articles critical of the "Jews" and Judaism, which has gained me the venomous hatred of international Jewry--to the extent that I've been informed that should I travel to Germany, I would be arrested (it seems that my writings have been sent into Germany and therefore I am judged as having violated German "law" against insulting "the chosen ones" which carries a four year prison sentence). But I am sure that I need not explain to you the results of criticizing a "Jew" in today's politically correct society.

Currently my main efforts are aimed at warning my fellow Americans about the deadly Zionist enemy dwelling in our midst and therefore no longer teach against Christianity. Let me explain that this is not because I have changed my mind about the problems of the New Testament, but because I see my past efforts as helping the "Jews" attain their goals, i.e., the destruction of our Western society. Moreover, I now see the morals of Christianity as perhaps the most effective tool in America for waging war against Talmudism. To this end on January 1st of this year when my two year contract with Commonwealth Books expired, I directed that once the remaining stock of my books and articles critical of Christianity are sold (as per the contractual agreement), that they be taken out of print.

At any rate, I am sure you know all the above only too well, so I will end this letter with my best wishes for you and your efforts, and once again restate my belated apology to you and your congregation.

Sincerely yours, Darrell W. Conder

============================