Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Acts 20:28
Akha Paul,

Thankyou for correcting my spelling; I hate incorrect spelling in any language; I admit I am not an expert in Aramaic; I am quite good at NT Greek and French; Hebrew to a lesser extent.

Yes , I am a heretic, by most Church Council standards; I hope to die a heretic. I would very disappointed in myself if I don't. I want to follow Him who said, "Take up your cross and follow Me." "If the world hated me , it will hate you also." "Woe to you when all speak well of you; blessed are ye when men shall hate you, persecute you and speak all manner of evil against you, falsely for my sake..."

All I have done was to express my position and now I am told, "Don't let the door hit you on the way out."

Andrew seems a bit sensitive and thin skinned. That's OK, I can take banishment; I would rejoice all the more for Christ's sake.

I may be mistaken about some things; I have been wrong before; I am honest about what I believe and constantly ask The Father for His guidance and wisdom, and implicitly believe in His word.

I have found that many who profess faith in Christ and God have never known either in a personal sense. Doctrine and works of righteousness which we have done can never save us- only being born of the Spirit from above can do that.

I say you are ignorant of God; I say Andrew is ignorant of God. I will trust your future salvation to Him. He has made provision for it and for all men in His own time.

I wish you well; I will not post any more; You may remove my forum and posts if you wish. I do not sense any liberty with you guys; I sense a sectarian legalism and censorship of speech and ideas. God's spirit cannot abide in such a mind.

You would persecute The Son of Man if he were in the flesh on earth today; indeed , He is in the flesh on earth today and you do persecute Him as did the Scribes and Pharisees of the first century.
Yes , you persecute Him for telling you the truth of God and challenging your false doctrine.

I know you will ridicule me even more for writing these words and mock me for them.

You might take pause before you do so, if you believe the words, "He that receives him that I send receives me; He that rejects him that I send, rejects Me also."

All the best followers of Christ are heretics and fools; They are His representatives , as He died as a heretic and fool.
Beware what you do to us; If Satan has his way, you will let your hate possess you and go on a full fledged attack against God in the name of your religion, as did Saul of Tarsus.

Perhaps that is the best way; perhaps you will meet him on the road to Damascus when He knocks you off your high horse and gives you the blinding light of His presence and truth.

Of course, I may be crazy, as you think; but what if I am right ? Jesus was thought to be crazy by His brothers; Paul was thought mad by Festus.I also have the Spirit of God;

If you believe I am a heretic and deceiver, say out loud that I am a child of Satan, and see what happens to you.

Amen & Amen

Dave B

Messages In This Thread
Acts 20:28 - by judge - 09-30-2003, 09:47 PM
Re: Acts 20:28 - by Paul Younan - 09-30-2003, 11:42 PM
Re: Acts 20:28 - by Craig - 10-01-2003, 09:46 PM
[No subject] - by Paul Younan - 10-02-2003, 12:32 AM
[No subject] - by gbausc - 04-05-2004, 06:45 PM
[No subject] - by Paul Younan - 04-05-2004, 08:42 PM
[No subject] - by gbausc - 04-06-2004, 12:07 PM
[No subject] - by Paul Younan - 04-06-2004, 05:15 PM
[No subject] - by gbausc - 04-07-2004, 12:23 AM