Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
book of Hebrews: better from Greek, or Aramaic?
"the Quran verses are not man made" The mistake-riddled Quran was man-made. I'm reminded of people claiming that the horrifically-bad grammar of the Greek version of Revelation is 'Holy Ghost Greek,' as if blaming God for the wretched Greek grammar somehow makes it OK.
(The book of Revelation, like practically-all of the Injil, was originally in not Greek, but Aramaic.)

"nothing is divine about any books including Bible or any other religious books"
Do you agree with me that if Jesus lived, and if Jesus died and was resurrected as he'd predicted he would be, that Jesus is divine?
Do you agree with me that if the Old Testament writer Daniel correctly predicted, hundreds of years before the coming of Jesus, when exactly what Jesus did on behalf of humanity would occur, that was an intriguing prediction-- possibly even divine?
Do you agree with me that if Jesus correctly predicted, ~40 years before the destruction of Jerusalem, several things that would occur in the lead-up to the destruction, and several things that occurred in connection with the destruction of Jerusalem, those were intriguing predictions-- possibly even divine?

"this guy criticizes just one book and one religion and in my opinion that is very hypocrite of him"
If I criticize book X, but fail to say anything about book Y, am I being hypocritical? If I criticize the actions of politician P, but fail to say anything about politician Q, am I being hypocritical?

Messages In This Thread
RE: book of Hebrews: better from Greek, or Aramaic? - by DavidFord - 07-15-2019, 01:33 AM