Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crossing (Christian Art)
The woman at the top is Jerusalem, and the woman at the bottom is Laodicea.  My wife drew this.  Notice the Peshitta quote from John 15:9.

[Image: c0d08955134355.5977f284878b6.jpg]

According to the sword & shepherd’s staff symbol that I found encoded on the earth through the ancient text of the Book of Revelation, the completion of the Church of Laodicea is happening now (circa 2018-2020AD; Hebrew Year 5778-5780).  

What does it mean that the Laodicea church is complete?  I think it means we are beginning Revelation 12:15.
And according to the synchronicity of the gospel of Mark with Revelation (where Mark chapter 8 syncs with the Laodicea church of Rev 3:14-22), these words from Mark 8:34 are the ones I’d like to share today:
ܘܩܪܐ ܝܫܘܥ ܠܟܢܫܐ ܥܡ ܬܠܡܝܕܘܗܝ ܘܐܡܪ ܠܗܘܢ ܡܢ ܕܨܒܐ ܕܢܐܬܐ ܒܬܪܝ ܢܟܦܘܪ ܒܢܦܫܗ ܘܢܫܩܘܠ ܙܩܝܦܗ ܘܢܐܬܐ ܒܬܪܝ
Hi Greg, as you must know, people have been trying to figure out the words of the book of Revelation since it first appeared. I have read comments on its contents from many leading Christian teachers from the early Church times down to these last 100 years, and there are many interpretations given of each passage.

After hearing many people since the 1980s claim to know the timing of the end, all very sincere it would seem, they have all been totally wrong. I have known close friends who have gone off the deep end and swear they are hearing from God about their interpretations, and they are proved not to have heard a thing from Him about it.

Recently some of these friends have made another stab at it, after failing in their last 3 declarations as to when things would begin and end, and now claim to have revelation from God that Trump is The Great Red Dragon, and will soon be possessed by satan to fulfill the prophecies in the way they believe they will be fulfilled.

Some others were pointing to this recent eclipse, and some are pointing to the astrological line up coming next month on September 23, which they say heralds the birth of the man child mentioned in Rev 12.

My friends, who won't listen to me anymore, because I don't go along with them on their Revelation Rides, and keep warning them of falsely teaching and falsely prophesying Christ's return, say that the 1260 days, or 42 months began on Nov 8th, 2016, when Trump was elected, and would have ended on April 21st, 2020, but, since "those days shall be shortened for the elects sake", they say it will be sometime before that date, and no one knows exactly when.

Oh, by the way, my friends are two brothers who live in Spokane Wa, and they also believe they are The Two Witnesses mentioned in Rev 11. So, you would think they would know what they are talking about...but, they have missed it 3 times now already on dates they set up for the end. Go figure.

There are also two guys who live in Tracy, Ca. not far from where we live, Greg, who also say they are the The Two Witnesses too. So there is that. Over the years I have ran into a number of sets of The Two Witnesses online, and they all think they know what's going on.

I say all this, to say this.

I have never met, or known a single soul in my 37 years of being a Christian, who understood the book of Revelation, or who knew when Christ was going to return, or when the "tribulation" was going to start.

Hal Lindsey, Tim Lehaye, John Hagee, Harold Camping... the names and groups go on and on, maybe you know some too...they all come out with charts, and books, and CDs/DVDs, and tv programs and keep the people who will listen to them, in wonderment, that perhaps what they say might be true. But, they always fail, and those people are always disappointed and disillusioned.

For me, it is all deception, and a distraction. And I wish people would stop this nonsense, but...it seems to be part of many peoples humanity that causes this to be so, and maybe the devil inspiring them.

Hi Chuck, Thanks for the comments. I recall we discussed this subject recently on another thread.  I really liked how you concluded there:

(04-27-2016, 05:06 AM)Thirdwoe Wrote:
Anyway.
What God has determined to be, will be, Greg.

Do you like this art that my wife drew?  She loves to draw, and this one was very special given all the parallel meanings throughout the drawing. This piece is actually encoded with the golden ratio. She spent a long time to measure and draw everything. 

On the heavenly side the Messiah Yahshua is King, but on the worldly side Caesar Augustus approaches the UN.

I especially like the satirical elements, such as the UN flag flying from an obelisk.

The soldiers represent worldly empires that have dominated the earth militarily over millennia. The first in time was Babylon (the soldier on the far left). After Babylon came Persia, then Greek, Roman…

Notice how Yahshua's crown features the five platonic solids, compared to the conveyor belt around the pyramid on the worldly side.

On the original drawing you can see WAY more detail than the photo I posted.  But did you notice "Gen 3:15" on the soldier's jacket? It's a verse, "I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring. He will bruise your head, and you will bruise his heel."

Compare the verse on the foot bridge, "As my Father has loved me, also I have loved you." John 15:9

--

Thanks again for your comments about the risk of predictions.  I make a point to listen and learn from every comment, and I thought you gave a very thoughtful response. 

You’re highlighting that it seems dangerous to you when men forecast dates by interpreting the Book of Revelation. I would just ask though if you’re potentially approaching the issue by first assuming the failures of other men (using other methods) are automatically on my same path?

From my perspective, my research methods are fundamentally unique (geographical & geometric).  I've always thought it would be wrong for me to hide new insights within myself simply because other men failed with counting methods irrelevant to my own work.   Proverbs 1:2-7

For knowing wisdom and instruction, For understanding sayings of intelligence,
For receiving the instruction of wisdom, Righteousness, judgment, and uprightness,
For giving to simple ones — prudence, To a youth — knowledge and discretion.
(The wise doth hear and increaseth learning, And the intelligent doth obtain counsels.)
For understanding a proverb and its sweetness, Words of the wise and their acute sayings.
Fear of YHWH [is] a beginning of knowledge...

My findings reveal that much of the Book of Revelation has been fulfilled in history.  If these findings are correct, then that is useful and important for Christians to know today and in the future.  For example, this method clearly identifies the two witnesses as the church of Ephesus and church of Smyrna.  And this method forecasts the end of 690 years of safety (ending circa 2018AD-2020AD) with the church of Laodicea. 

If these methods are correct, then this will honor the Father by showing fulfilled prophecy through layers of geography and geometry.  Or if I’m wrong, all failure is on me, because I have made three assumptions articulated here:

(04-26-2016, 09:01 PM)gregglaser Wrote: ...

The assumptions of this methodology are: (1) 1,260 days = 1,260 years, (2) time, times and the dividing time = 690 years, and (3)  ܦܪܓܡܘܣ is actually near Mt. Hermon.  Take away any of these assumptions, and my entire methodology falls apart.  

But if those assumptions hold true, then everything else lines up with astonishing accuracy!  And in any case, Mark and Revelation would still appear to be greatly synchronized (just on the Aramaic words alone).

In either case (whether this method is right or wrong), I must reveal myself for who I am, and I trust the Father will reveal the correct answers in time and space and people.   I think this is exciting to research!

And you have to admit, this is really cool art, yes?!
Your wife can draw very nicely, Greg.