Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Mystery Revealed: Gospel of Mark tracks the 7 Churches in the Book of Revelation
Concerning your last statement there. If that were the case, people have been reading the book of Revelation for close to 2000 years now, and I don't know one person I can point to that has figured its meaning out. I know they claim to understand it, but they all say so, and come to many different interpretations. As if God gives conflicting revelations.

Not.

Among the Protestant groups, reading it with their particular lenses on has led some of them out to the wilderness, LITERALLY, and worse...while claiming to have figured out when Christ will return by pointing to its wording and interpreting it in their own ways. I for one have had my fill of it, as each new wave of people come along and say, look what I have found! And it is nothing.

Meh...

I say, stick to proclaiming the Gospel and don't try to figure out a date that will not be known, or even needs to be known. We are called to be ready for our Lord's return at all times.

Greg, you have a time line given in your post, and I know you put question marks there. But, it is very likely that you will have to change those end dates in a future edition and more question marks after them too. I mean, since you are not a prophet and are thus not getting a revelation from God on it.

2018? It would be nice...things are getting pretty bad out there...but, don't count on it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Mystery Revealed - by sestir - 04-17-2016, 10:18 PM
RE: A Mystery Revealed - by sestir - 04-18-2016, 10:34 AM
RE: A Mystery Revealed - by sestir - 04-22-2016, 08:07 PM
RE: A Mystery Revealed: Gospel of Mark tracks the 7 Churches in the Book of Revelation - by Thirdwoe - 04-23-2016, 02:36 AM
RE: A Mystery Revealed - by sestir - 04-23-2016, 12:56 PM
RE: A Mystery Revealed - by sestir - 04-25-2016, 03:41 PM