Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MY TESTIMONY
Beloved Brothers:
(From Pishitta and also the Netzarim,

I have no words to describe the wonderment, the feeling and even miraculous uplifting I have been having (and many other things I reserve myself to speak of now), after reading for the first time your paper edition of the Aramean Pishitta New Covenant Bible. I started feeling and sensing the MAR_YAH words themselve in me, uplifting me and healing me, and many many other things.
I am eager to receive feedback from some of you,or any of you from Pishitta or the Netzarim community.I cant explain what I am feeling, but I feel as if I am in another world.Now my Faith is certainty...I had been studdying the kadosh hebrew language for some time but this is something I never have experienced.
I am a little concerned because I dont think I can explain this experience to my fellow colleagues for the group we meet,see...we use some sacred expressions in hebrew but this was as Hearing the Master Mar YAH himself.(I?m crying now...)and feeling his sweet DAVAR. How much LOVE,how much Humility, who much Hockmah, HE,Mar Yah---- Yahsh?a is really the Meshiyah,my Adon,my Elohim,and my yeshua.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR USING THE DIVINE YHWH AND HIS NAME YAHSH?A.

I?m Yoshua,it my new spiritual name,since 2012.
Kankun,Q.Roo, Mexikho,2014

Please answr back, I need some feedback,this rush of spiritual knowledge (both Love and Kockmah) is something its too much for me (alone) to handle.
AMEIIIIIIN.
I think is an expected outcome to get filled with joy and other manifestations of the Spirit inside of us when we feast upon the Word. Our spirits need that heavenly food to prosper and be in good inward health (which doesn't necessarily translates to perfect body health, see Paul's thorn or his collaborates body health challenges).

At the same time (this I remind myself first), let's remember not to get carried away with too much attention on the gifts and lose focus of the gift Giver. In other words, the most important is Him, the gifts that flow from Him are secondary, no matter how amazing and unexpected they may seem. He is more precious than all and anything.

If we concentrate on experiences and gifts alone, there are other spiritual beings out there that can also give us all sorts of feelings and experiences and little by little take our focus away from where it should be - Him alone.

I hope this helps.

P.S. Something I learnt the hard way, we also need to be careful whom we share our perls (intimate spiritual experiences) with... Some could tare you apart and leave you totally confused and starting to doubt everything.
Amen to that!

TF

borota Wrote:I think is an expected outcome to get filled with joy and other manifestations of the Spirit inside of us when we feast upon the Word. Our spirits need that heavenly food to prosper and be in good inward health (which doesn't necessarily translates to perfect body health, see Paul's thorn or his collaborates body health challenges).

At the same time (this I remind myself first), let's remember not to get carried away with too much attention on the gifts and lose focus of the gift Giver. In other words, the most important is Him, the gifts that flow from Him are secondary, no matter how amazing and unexpected they may seem. He is more precious than all and anything.

If we concentrate on experiences and gifts alone, there are other spiritual beings out there that can also give us all sorts of feelings and experiences and little by little take our focus away from where it should be - Him alone.

I hope this helps.

P.S. Something I learnt the hard way, we also need to be careful whom we share our perls (intimate spiritual experiences) with... Some could tare you apart and leave you totally confused and starting to doubt everything.