Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
help me....i need to know the truth
Dear All,

My name is Geetha, I am a mother of two kids, I am from Indonesia, I am protestant, i have a problem about my marriage. My husband is having affair and he leave me for one month without my children...he puts in my parents house ...he separate me with my children, what should i do,,,,can somebody help me to know what should i do...because i miss my kids so much....but he wont let me take them...

thank you and God bless you all...
At the risk this isn't spam, I seriously doubt anyone on here knows aobut Indonesian law if that's where you're still living. My advice is to find out what the laws are and obtain legal counsel.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)