Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aramaic Lord's Prayer (PDF)
Shalom,

A year ago I created a PDF with the Aramaic Lord's Prayer based on Paul Younan's "Interlinear New Testament" and Paul Younan's transliteration of the Aramaic Prayer. Initially I did it for my friends and family and I know I want to share it in my website.

Tell me if you find any error in the Aramaic or English version of the prayer. I tried to present the Estrangela and in the First Century Hebrew font. You can download it here:

http://www.beytministries.com/aramaic-lords-prayer/

Please be free to share it with anyone that want to learn to recite this beautiful prayer that Yeshua taught us. You can print the PDF and give it to friends and family.

If you know other prayer you want to put together, please contact me. I want to have a section of Ancient Prayers in my website.

Thanks,
Very beautiful, thank you for sharing.
Luc,

You welcome! I am glad you liked it.
I think it'd be nice to see a transliteration and translation of all of Yeshua's prayers. It'd be an interesting book!
ScorpioSniper2 Wrote:I think it'd be nice to see a transliteration and translation of all of Yeshua's prayers. It'd be an interesting book!

How many prayers Yeshua have through the gospels? The most famous is the Lord's Prayer but I cannot think in other prayer that Yeshua gave to this disciples. Any reference?