Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Only Begotten" God
Yahshua is indeed unique, the chosen one. I like both the Younan translation and the Magiera translation -- they work well together!
I think it helps to analyze this word (yKhydya) through its component parts in Aramaic:

yKhyd: to concentrate, united (especially in religion), harmonious, single out, designate
Khydya: one in Yah, rejoice in Yah
Khyd: connection, keystone (completing an arch)
yd: 10th letter
ydy: praise, confess
dya: of Yah

In John 3:18, this word (yKhydya) appears to be connected with Yahshua?s name. In Aramaic, yShuEa = Yah?s rock. In Hebrew, yShuEa = Yah?s fortune.

I also think there is supposed to be mystery in this word (yKhydya), as we read in John 1:14, ShubKha ayk dyKhydya (?glory like the unique one?) ? notice the word ayk (?like?) here before yKhydya. Also, later in this verse the words dmla tybuTha uquShTha (?full of grace and truthfulness?) are very helpful because they emphasize the messiah?s character with his uniqueness.

Then in John 1:18, yKhydya appears again as we read of the closeness of the Father and Yahshua ? bEauba (in the bosom). Being so close to the Father?s heart ? that is unique! Who else but the chosen One could fulfill such a purpose?

[Image: torus-heart%20(800x433).jpg]

Messages In This Thread
"Only Begotten" God - by ScorpioSniper2 - 03-01-2014, 06:16 AM
Re: "Only Begotten" God - by gregglaser - 03-03-2014, 07:07 PM
Re: "Only Begotten" God - by ScorpioSniper2 - 03-04-2014, 12:09 AM
Re: "Only Begotten" God - by gregglaser - 03-04-2014, 02:34 PM