Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aramaic Text of Revelation Forms Sword and Staff on a Map
Right on, thank you! It?s been an amazingly synchronistic journey.

[Image: Seek-and-Phind-Matthew-7.jpg]

I wonder about the odds of all this: it was by fortune that I discovered this sword & staff image on the first attempt mapping the 7-churches -- it just occurred to me one day to do it (and to draw circumferences like a clock, which eventually pointed a straight line of Pergas to Mt. Hermon). Looking back, it seems against all odds that there would be no trial & error to find something like this originally. And then on top of that unlikely beginner?s luck, what are the odds that the one missing piece of the puzzle that I would eventually need to unlock the time-code just happened to be the very answer I had already found six months earlier: time, times, and 1/2 time = 690. It?s just so unlikely for all of it to come together as a grand coincidence; and in my opinion, these doors only opened through my faith in Yahweh.

The golden ratio is cool, but without Yahweh it is as empty as the idolized buildings and statues encoded with phi all over the world. Too often this world elevates dead buildings encoded with phi, and tramples humans encoded with phi.

If there is one thing I want to emphasize to new believers navigating this world full of signs: put your faith in Yahweh first as your foundation, through Yahshua. Signs only come after faith. Signs built on faith are strong.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Aramaic Text of Revelation Forms Sword and Staff on a Map - by gregglaser - 05-12-2015, 07:30 PM