Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aramaic Text of Revelation Forms Sword and Staff on a Map
distazo Wrote:I am not a scientist as you seem to understand nature laws.
But could it be e.g. the city built on 7 hills/mountains can mean both Jerusalem and Rome?

Hi distazo, thanks for your follow-up question. Yes, I think it is possible. The ancient city of babylon brings to mind things like false gods, sin, economic domination, and enslavement of the Jewish people.

So to answer your question, let's begin with the literal Aramaic text -- the phrase in question is not 'Babylon' (bbyl), but rather "Babel the Great" (bbyl rbta) -- this text of Revelation (e.g., Rev. 14:8, 16:19, 17:2) highlights an enlarged or different Babel than the ancient city mentioned in the old testament.

And to what might we analogize this leavened body of bbyl? Well, many things, but one particularly pervasive phenomenon we see in the world today is corporatism ? it?s where an artificial body gains sizable power or leverage over a living body. At the governmental level, the word Fascism was popularized to describe what is happening between corporations and people and governments, but the legal and spiritual meaning goes much deeper I think.

If I had access to the most ancient religious archives (most of which are apparently kept secret at the Vatican incidentally), I suppose I would not be surprised to find some ancient legal documents showing that the City of Rome is actually an extension of the City of Babylon. We could possibly say the same for ancient Jerusalem though -- consider examples such as the Babylonian king Cyrus issuing an official decree permitting the Jews to return to Jerusalem to rebuild their temple. Did that decree of Babylonian sovereignty create a Babylonian temple in Jerusalem?

And modern Jerusalem too is traceable to Rome and Babylon, through Britain... the evidence suggests that modern day Israel emerged out of Britain when the British military 'won' Israel around 1917, and then turned it over to 'Jewish' authorities in 1948. And how is Britain just another piece/head of Rome? For starters, the City of London (established in approximately 55 B.C.) was one of the ancient Roman provinces. Even after the Treaty of Verona approximately 1,260 years later (in 1213), we can read in the Magna Carta at section 13, ?And the city of London shall have all its ancient liberties and free customs, by land as well as by water.? That's a sovereign reservation for the Roman city of London, don't you think?

One unique thing about Rome is that it shows a modus operandi of imposing its law atop the conquered society in some manner, almost like a virus (think corporatism) on a host. Rome attached itself to Jerusalem when it presided over the crucifixion of Yahshua before usurping Yahshua's message and proclaiming the "Holy See" the spiritual leader of the world, and other blasphemies.

But personally, I would venture there is not a single independent researcher today who could honestly and logically determine whether the British monarchy or Zionist powers have been secretly subservient to the Catholic Church. As just one example, what records do we have of secret meetings that preceded the Magna Carta legal precedents of the 13th century? Secret records remain secret because the nature of this world tends to allow great darkness in man's institutions, and confusion. But let's just say hypothetically that we did somehow answer our legal question today (regarding who is subservient to whom) with sufficient confidence; even then we'd still need to ask -- where did Rome come from?

We can see that entire books have been written about how Roman armies conquered Greece, but Greek culture conquered the Roman people. Is that the defining principle to interpret the city identified in Revelation - culture wars? And where did Greece come from? As scholars, our research circles ever closer to ancient Babylon if we desire it too, but it?s still mysterious. As the corporate body example shows, we can do a legal analysis of official records with regard to Rome, or London, or Jerusalem, or Babylon. But at the end of the day, it's going to be an imperfect analysis - it's going to be mysterious just as the Book of Revelation states it is. So, perhaps we are supposed to let it be mysterious as we study it. Quantum mechanics is mysterious too even as we study it in detail.

I think this is really important research too for people seeking redemption, lest we later marvel at the answer at the end of the age - remember Revelation 17:8, "kyuta dkzyt aytyh hut ulytyh atyda dtsq mn yma ulabdna azla untdmrun amry al aria hnun dla ktybyn shmhyhun bspra dkya mn trmyth dilma dkzyn kyuta daytyh hut ulytyh uqrbt".

Personally I think Jerusalem's entanglement with Rome is the most mysterious piece of the puzzle -- it's elusive because of the scarcity of records, the time gaps and dualities of its nation status, and the special priestly dimensions that cross-over into the study of its law.

Revelation 17:5 says that it is written on her forehead, ?Mystery Babel the great mother of harlots and of abominations of the earth? (arza bbyl rbta ama dznyta udsuybyh daria).

I think if we look at Rome alone, without looking at Jerusalem, we'll miss the bigger picture. With that said, my analysis is that Rome is hands down the most likely candidate to represent the full splendor of Babylon the great, both historically and today, given the description of the city identified by John in Revelation 17:18, ?And the woman whom you saw the great city which has dominion over the kings of the earth? (uantta ayda dkzyt mdynta rbta ayda dayt lh mlkuta al mlkyh daria). It even seems a bit obvious at times where the Book of Revelation is referring to the harlot by referencing:
? clothed with purple and scarlet
? and the voice of the bridegroom and the voice of the bride will not be heard in you any more
? drunk from the blood of the holy and from the blood of the witnesses of Yahshua
? the waters that you saw on which the harlot sits are nations and multitidues and peoples and languages
? And the ten horns that you saw of the creature will hate the harlot and they wil make her desolate
? she glorified herself and was arrogant
? in her heart she said 'I sit a queen and I am not a widow and I will see no sorrow'

To draw this conclusion of probability (that Rome is the best candidate), we can examine the evidence that the City of Rome is far more pervasive both historically and today than what is acknowledged in conventional media and history books, as for example where certain Jesuit Hierarchies operate militarily to institute and overthrow governments, and economically to manage enough assets (primarily through holding companies) to virtually direct worldwide commerce and industry across generations, and religiously as Catholic Church dogma is so pervasive that many religious people today (especially Protestants) don't even realize they are virtual embodiments of Catholic dogma, which itself is rife with Babylonian ritual cross-over. On some level it's difficult to make the same claims for Jerusalem, although it can be done if we focus on the evidence that the real fountainhead of Catholicism is the occult-seeking 'Jewish' priest.

As I've written, "In the big picture, there appears to be an innumerable amount of unholy alliances and conflicts between the international bankers, the aristocratic Zionists, the Catholic hierarchy, the English crown, and all manner of secret societies within these groups, not to mention oppressive military regimes all over the world. All these roads lead to destruction and accusation. And each of these groups produces disinformation agents willing to point the finger at each other where convenient. The resulting confusion and chaos never settles in any generation, because the complex powers that create chaos also profit from chaos. Disorder, riots, and armed revolution all lead to false solutions - more war, more oppressive laws, and more resource domination by the wealthy. And sadly, this whole research subject of organized crime often gets thrown into the 'conspiracy theory' bin."

However, I also maintain that my analysis of this mystery might be likened to being able to identify that the equation E=mc2 is a key to explaining mass-energy equivalence. Just being able to say the equation outloud doesn?t mean I actually understand mass-energy equivalence, the physics behind the equation. And even for scientists who claim to understand the physics today, I could posit alternative foundational frameworks to them such as: what if E = mc2 was ?dimensionally dependent? rather than ?dimensionally consistent?, where energy is a factor of probability, and where p(x,y,z) is a matrix direction that any given particle ultimately chooses on this 3-D plane, inside a greater geometric universe such that energy?s form (the path it travels to embed/occupy a geometric shape) becomes the defining characteristic of its movement (our ability to predict how the wave/particle moves) and its quantifiable value of energy as it travels and interacts with other bodies that in turn determine its very probability? And yet still, where does the energy come from? Imbalance? Genesis 1 refers to something without form until El entered. Ask any scientist, what was it like when YHVH founded the earth? Job 38:4. How much do we really know, right?

[Image: earth_dodecahedron_pentagram_phi.jpg]

We may discover some things about mystery Babylon here on earth, but I?ll venture it is likely to remain a mystery on certain levels from the perspective of this plane of spacetime. Perhaps that is why John explained literally in Revelation 17:3 what he saw spiritually, ?And he led me to the wilderness spiritually and I saw a woman who was sitting on the red creature that was full of the names of blasphemy that had seven heads and ten horns? (uapqny lkurba bruk ukzyt antta dytba al kyuta sumqta dmlya shmha dgudpa dayt lh rsha shbia qrnta dyn asr).

The mystery of Babylon is interesting but dark. Compare the really beautiful mystery of light in the seven lampstands -- I hope for Yahshua to teach the redeemed some day if/how/why they sing together in seven colors through the unfolding of earth's spacetime like a scroll...

[Image: Thrive_PrintStill_120302_TorusEquation.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Re: Aramaic Text of Revelation Forms Sword and Staff on a Ma - by gregglaser - 03-05-2013, 03:31 PM