Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Second coming of Yeshua Meshikha
:

Yea...sorry you arent feeling well enough to continue to discuss your beliefs. I'll say a few more things here, but you need not respond if you are not feeling well, you can answer the questions to yourself if you like.

Notice the wording of the Creed there near the end, concerning the matter of the Return of Christ: And remember that this was written in 325 A.D.

The Creed:
"He suffered, and the third day he rose again, ascended into heaven; From thence he shall come to judge the quick and the dead."

If He Returned in 70 A.D. to do this, and there is to be no Return of Christ after that date, then how do we explain the clear teaching in the Creed that He will indeed Return from Heaven to judge the living and the dead, just as He said He would "on The Last Day" as recorded in Scripture?

And the raising of the Saints (Matt 27:52,53) in 30 A.D. could not be the Resurrection spoken of by Christ that is to take place on The Last Day, when He Returns to judge the entire world and put down ALL dominion and rule and free the entire creation of its bondage to death, which it was subjected to, unwillingly.

That former resurrection is not the same physical resurrection that is prophesied to take place at the end of time, on The Last Day, when all the dead in Christ since that time, receive their glorified physical bodies at the Return of Christ.

John 11:24 "Martha answered, "I know he (Lazarus) will rise again in the resurrection at the last day.""

John 6:39 "And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all that he has given me, but raise them up at the last day."

Q: If "raise them up at the last day" took place in 30 A.D., then when will all those whom the Father gave Christ since then, be raised up, if The Last Day already took place in 70 A.D.?

John 6:44 "No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him, and I will raise him up at the last day."
Q: Same question.

And so...If the former Saints who rose from the dead in 30 A.D. was on "The Last Day"...then how is it that this was 40 years before 70 A.D. when you say the Return of Christ took place, which is when the later Resurrection of the dead in Christ would need to take place, (if you are correct) when He came to establish His Kingdom on "The Last Day"...the Day of the Lord, as Prophesied by the Prophets and Christ Himself? Where was the resurrection in 70 A.D., and how is this considered "The Last Day", when Christ said He would raise up His Saints, when He Returns?

Konway, Jesus LITERLY rose from the dead in a Literal Physical body, although it was glorified and not limited to the natural laws, and He will LITERLY return in that same literal glorified physical body, and raise all the literal physical bodies of the Saints, glorifying them, which had died since He returned to Heaven, freeing these bodied from the curse. This is called "the redemption of our bodies" which The Apostle Paul speaks about.

Thanks for the discussion.

Shlama,
Chuck

Messages In This Thread
Second coming of Yeshua Meshikha - by konway87 - 08-25-2012, 06:58 PM
Re: Second coming of Yeshua Meshikha - by Thirdwoe - 08-27-2012, 04:34 AM
Re: Second coming of Yeshua Meshikha - by distazo - 08-27-2012, 06:12 AM
Re: Second coming of Yeshua Meshikha - by HSB - 08-28-2012, 07:51 AM
Re: Second coming of Yeshua Meshikha - by HSB - 08-28-2012, 07:06 PM
Re: Second coming of Yeshua Meshikha - by distazo - 08-29-2012, 06:13 PM
Re: Second coming of Yeshua Meshikha - by HSB - 08-30-2012, 12:17 AM
Re: Second coming of Yeshua Meshikha - by judge - 08-30-2012, 04:39 AM