Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Let no (pagan) therefore judge you..."
SS2,

That was awesome...thanks for sharing The Truth.

A2S,

Based on your post there, it seems you are very bitter and need to forgive and begin to love those whom you see as enemies.

I do not allow any person to judge me about which things I observe or don't observe, as pertaining to the former covenant God established under Moses, and thank God for giving mankind a better covenant under The Messiah, which fulfills all the types and shadows, with a reality that is incomparable.

What do you think those men were trying to do to the new Christians who were coming to Christ, which The Apostle Paul had so much trouble with? For one thing, among many others....they were telling them that they had to be physically circumcised in order to be right with God. Do you say the same thing today to physically uncircumcised Christians or non-Christians seeking salvation?

And, I don't know about you...but I worship God every day of the week and pray without ceasing and I am thankful that I have two days off to focus more on my relationship with my Creator.

You said: "The blood of millions of my brothers has been spilt, by those who persecute the remnant of Israel "which keep the Commandments of God, and have the Testimony of Yehoshua HaMashiach".

Q: Who were millions? Are they not among the millions who were slain by those who tried to silence the Good News Message about salvation by Grace through Faith in Christ Jesus?

Shlama,
Chuck

Messages In This Thread
Re: "Let no (pagan) therefore judge you..." - by Thirdwoe - 05-14-2012, 06:31 PM