Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
David Bauscher Peshitta Translation
The Texas RAT Wrote:
Luc Lefebvre Wrote:So Luc if you're hope is for me to never ever expose what Roth has done/is doing, then pledge with him, not me, to adhere to telling the truth forthright in the WIDE OPEN. And hope that he decides to repent as opposed to running off in the dark on some remote webpage to belittle me instead. But if he so decides to slander me instead well I will just have to count it all joy, Hallelu-YaH Awmain.
Wow. Um... you really seem to be taking this issue personally. I would suggest going and talking to Roth yourself as he no longer frequents this forum, and see what he has to say. If you don't know how to reach him let me know and I can PM you.

Since you seem to be caught up in Peshitta VS Peshitto thing though, note that the AENT lines up with the eastern Peshitta except in the case of the western 5 that are not part of it. On the other hand, Magiera's translation, although called the Peshitta, is actually the Peshitto.

Messages In This Thread
Paul Phillip Levertoff - by Stephen Silver - 04-30-2012, 02:37 AM
Re: David Bauscher Peshitta Translation - by Luc Lefebvre - 07-06-2012, 09:58 PM