Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Acts 28:29 - absent verse in Khaboris Peshitta?
Zardak, you wrote:

Quote:And another thing disproving "The theory of Aramaic primacy" is that all your texts in one way or another have the same problems and variations as one or other of the Greek text family lines, You guys claim the that Aramaic was written earlier, how could they be if they all have the same problems as the Greek texts, just as you are proving right now by comparing the Panin text and confirming disparity. If all I have to do is prove to you that the Panin text is indeed flawless, and you say that you can see disagreement already between the Panin and the Eastern Aramaic, then if the Panin text is perfect (Which it is) then that proves your "Holy Grail" Eastern Aramaic text has the same flaws as the Greek, which means it was copied from the faulty Greek texts, which you guessed it, means the Aramaic was done later and copied from the Greek, and as can be seen by all the bad word choices in the Aramaic, Paul or someone elite nominated by him clearly had no hand in doing the Aramaic texts.

You believe Panin's recontructed greek text is "flawless". It seems to me that you want to believe that to be the case, because it disturbs you that no Greek text agrees with any other copy "flawlessly" and that bothers you a great deal. You sound like the KJV only group, with your Panin only stance and kind of cultic actually in your devotion.

So, if I understand you...God's Holy Word, was not "flawless" in any text...for thousands of years in any language, until Mr. Panin finished his re-constructed Greek text?

Zardak, you are of course free to believe anything you wish to...but that won't make it any more true if you do so. And Again...Show me a place in the Eastern Aramaic text, that is not The Word of God...and lets examine it.

Are you willing and able to do this? It would be much more productive than just having you repeat your stance over and over again like a taunting child in a rude tone.

Shlama,
Chuck

Messages In This Thread
Re: Acts 28:29 - absent verse in Khaboris Peshitta? - by Thirdwoe - 01-15-2012, 10:48 PM