Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disheartened by the EO and OO attitudes
Hi Guys,

Thanks for your encouraging words.

Brother chuck, it isnt that being accepted is important, it's coming together in Christian unity that will benefit us all. Jesus prayed for our unity but look at what a few wicked men have managed to do. These men were satans puppets but they thought they were being zealous and defending the faith.

I for one believe we should not of even discussed the mystery of the incarnation, why couldn't we all of just agreed that God the Word took flesh and dwelt amongst us? This is all we really needed to know, anything else is mere philosophical speculation that will not benefit us?

Will Christ cast us to hell because we believed in two natures rather than one? Or that the OO believe in one incarnate nature? I believe Christ will destroy those who cast the children away because of such issues.

Shamasha Paul, yes I agree with you, but if we truly have the love of Christ in our hearts should we not work to resolve these issues? The ACOE conscience is clean, we have stretched out ouur hands and I know that Christ will commend us for trying to attain peace, for Blessed are the peace makers!

Messages In This Thread
Re: Disheartened by the EO and OO attitudes - by Alan G77 - 11-13-2011, 03:45 AM