Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Freakishly Simple Primacy Proof
Shlama Khulkon:
I'm monitorintg this topic closely to see that it stays on topic. The debate between Greek Primacy and Aramaic Primacy is very important and for this reason we need to gather crucial historical data from many sources. It's a hot topic and tempers must not flare up but grace must be shown at all times by all parties.

Zardak:
You have been reprimanded but I do not want you to misconstrue this with a much stronger action that could be taken. You are not a child. Nevertheless show substance and have a decent debate, rather than what you have produced so far. Peshitta Primacists are extremely passionate and there are very few forum sites where they can share the truth as they/we understand it. It's a tough thing to be surrounded by hundreds of Christian Forums where tempers boil over if one even raises the subject of Aramaic Primacy and Peshitta Primacy. It's hard to learn anything in that kind of atmosphere since you don't get even a nod of support, but hear over and over that you are a heretic, both blind and deaf. This besides the personal attacks of those who call themselves brothers and sisters but do not show grace. As long as I am Forum Moderator, <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.peshitta.org">http://www.peshitta.org</a><!-- m --> will not stoop to those kinds of behaviours, no not on my watch.

Shlama Kulkhon (Peace be to all of you)
Stephen Silver
Forum Moderator

Messages In This Thread
Re: A Freakishly Simple Primacy Proof - by Zardak - 01-10-2012, 03:52 PM
Re: A Freakishly Simple Primacy Proof - by Zardak - 01-11-2012, 10:42 PM
Re: A Freakishly Simple Primacy Proof - by Zardak - 01-12-2012, 01:29 PM
Re: A Freakishly Simple Primacy Proof - by Zardak - 01-13-2012, 09:55 PM
Re: A Freakishly Simple Primacy Proof - by Zardak - 01-14-2012, 07:31 PM
Re: A Freakishly Simple Primacy Proof - by Stephen Silver - 01-15-2012, 12:56 AM
Re: A Freakishly Simple Primacy Proof - by Zardak - 01-15-2012, 07:23 AM
Re: A Freakishly Simple Primacy Proof - by Zardak - 01-16-2012, 01:14 AM