Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Freakishly Simple Primacy Proof
Hi Zardak, we can correct and rebuke in love as well, without coming in a proud manner, which is not of The Holy Spirit.

I don't say, nor do I think the others would say, that the Greek version is not God's Holy Word...for me it is, sent unto the Greeks. The Latin version is the Word of God in Latin, for those who speak that language...and the English versions, are The Word of God to the English speaking peoples, when they are translated correctly of course.

And I also believe that the Aramaic Scriptures are the Word of God in Aramaic. You may not think that is true, but why would that be so? Do you believe that only one Greek version text is the Word of God? Not the English, not the Latin, not the Aramaic?

God sent out His Holy Word/Message, unto the Hebrew and Aramaic speakers, then the Greek and Latin speakers...and then the other languages followed these main four.

And if you can show a major differance in the Greek text (of your choice), from the Eastern Aramaic Scriptures...then I would like to see it. Then we can see which one lines up best with the rest of God's Holy Words.

Take your pick...

Shlama,
Chuck

Messages In This Thread
Re: A Freakishly Simple Primacy Proof - by Zardak - 01-10-2012, 03:52 PM
Re: A Freakishly Simple Primacy Proof - by Zardak - 01-11-2012, 10:42 PM
Re: A Freakishly Simple Primacy Proof - by Zardak - 01-12-2012, 01:29 PM
Re: A Freakishly Simple Primacy Proof - by Zardak - 01-13-2012, 09:55 PM
Re: A Freakishly Simple Primacy Proof - by Thirdwoe - 01-14-2012, 02:26 AM
Re: A Freakishly Simple Primacy Proof - by Zardak - 01-14-2012, 07:31 PM
Re: A Freakishly Simple Primacy Proof - by Zardak - 01-15-2012, 07:23 AM
Re: A Freakishly Simple Primacy Proof - by Zardak - 01-16-2012, 01:14 AM