Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Freakishly Simple Primacy Proof
We know why the Western "Peshitto" text differs from the Original Peshitta Text...and Zardak, they are near exact in every place, but for a few verses where the Western Peshitto text was made to conform to the Greek text at a point in time...many years (hundreds) later than the Orginal Aramaic Scriptures (The Eastern Peshitta) was handed to the Bishops of the Church of the East.

Do you feel threatened by The Aramaic Scriptures? I don't. I am very greatful that God has preserved them these nearly 2000 years.

The Church of the East, never recieved any Greek New Testament, only The Aramaic one, from the hands of the Apostles themselves, which is documented to have in some degree, taken place as early as 78 A.D.

I have studied from the Greek Scriptures for 30 years...as well as the Latin. And now, I am very happy to have found The Aramaic Scriptures the last few years.

Notice what languges were seen in the words written above the head of Christ on the Cross. Aramaic, Greek, Latin. And those languages are what was used from the earliest times, to spread the Gospel and teaching of the Apostles to the world, East and West.

I love God's word in Aramaic, Greek, and Latin. And make it my daily habit to study His Words very carefully, noting the erorrs of men that have crept into the translations, and being careful not to fall into the trap of false doctrines that can come from translations and wrong interpretations of Scriptures.

Shlama/Peace,
Chuck

Messages In This Thread
Re: A Freakishly Simple Primacy Proof - by Zardak - 01-10-2012, 03:52 PM
Re: A Freakishly Simple Primacy Proof - by Zardak - 01-11-2012, 10:42 PM
Re: A Freakishly Simple Primacy Proof - by Thirdwoe - 01-12-2012, 12:05 AM
Re: A Freakishly Simple Primacy Proof - by Zardak - 01-12-2012, 01:29 PM
Re: A Freakishly Simple Primacy Proof - by Zardak - 01-13-2012, 09:55 PM
Re: A Freakishly Simple Primacy Proof - by Zardak - 01-14-2012, 07:31 PM
Re: A Freakishly Simple Primacy Proof - by Zardak - 01-15-2012, 07:23 AM
Re: A Freakishly Simple Primacy Proof - by Zardak - 01-16-2012, 01:14 AM