Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is this?
soneroboricua Wrote:" Anything more than that is the imaginations of man."

I am glad that I am not the only one who has noticed this error, thank you Jerry for bringing this to the forefront.

Shlama wBurkate

Sonero

Geppetto has a new friend that agrees with him... Good for you... I told you I was happy you had found a home where people would agree with you and stroke your bruised ego... LOL...

justalex
Shlama,

Your comedic banters are a sure sign of defeatism. I pray YHWH soften that rock that has replaced your heart.

Shalom

Sonero
"Then again, marya isn't spelled with an "h" at the end ANYWHERE not even in Aramaic transliterations. I mean, since you and the rest of the Aramaic primadonna's have your magical appearring and disappearing "h" added to the end of a word that ONLY means lord/master in Aramaic according to EVERY Aramaic lexicon EVER PUBLISHED... LOL... "

Shlama,

Again you chime in with something totally irrelevant to the subject, Jerry is on point due to the fact that your yahoo just quite frankly is a figment of your imagination,and placed within this thread, and your whole "H" premise is something that should correctly applied to another thread in this forum, please take this somewhere else and concentrate to the subject at hand if you can please, thanks.

Shalom,

Sonero
@justalex, check this out:

http://www.godandscience.org/cults/songod.html

even that is an entirely incomplete list. But it is a good start.
Jesus is the one true God of the Bible.
soneroboricua Wrote:Shlama,

Your comedic banters are a sure sign of defeatism. I pray YHWH soften that rock that has replaced your heart.

Shalom

Sonero

What was funny about what I posted??? I am serious son... I am glad you found a home where you and your particualr deology is accepted... Now you can have your 2 YHWH's and ice cream too...

justalex
soneroboricua Wrote:"Then again, marya isn't spelled with an "h" at the end ANYWHERE not even in Aramaic transliterations. I mean, since you and the rest of the Aramaic primadonna's have your magical appearring and disappearing "h" added to the end of a word that ONLY means lord/master in Aramaic according to EVERY Aramaic lexicon EVER PUBLISHED... LOL... "

Shlama,

Again you chime in with something totally irrelevant to the subject, Jerry is on point due to the fact that your yahoo just quite frankly is a figment of your imagination,and placed within this thread, and your whole "H" premise is something that should correctly applied to another thread in this forum, please take this somewhere else and concentrate to the subject at hand if you can please, thanks.

Shalom,

Sonero

I note that when the spelling of YAHUshuah was brought up... (which by the wasy has NOTHING to do with this topic... I should KNOW, as I ORIGINALLY POSTED IT) YOU were quick to jump in licking boots sonero with another post that HAD NOTHING TO DO WWITH THE TOPIC... ROTFLMLBO...

Yet, you would ask ME to stay on topic??? LOL... I suggest both you and Jerry get together and comfort each other... my spelling of the name YAHUshuah has it's origins just as your Aramaic spelling... (last I heard MASHIACH had a Hebrew name not an Aramaic one, but anyway)... SO you two can rub salve on your bruised egos and hopefully you'll feel better...

And as for a heart of a rock... smh... as I told you before... it is obvious that the only reason that YOU copy and paste threads made by me from another site to here is because YOU have some personal issues you need to resolve... you are condemned within yourself CEThER and all those things that go along with it... like a heart of stone...
Shlama Khulkon:
I've had enough of the name calling and disrespect shown in these posts. All of you cease and desist. The subject has run its course and I suggest that all of you agree to disagree.

1) Express your opinions without calling each other names.
2) If you are new to the forums have respect for those that have been on the forums for a much longer time than you. Until you are able to converse without getting emotional just ask questions but remember to show utmost respect for those more learned than yourself. If it comes to it I will either delete your posts or if need be I will ban an individual from participating. There are over 500 members and some new members are being pretty verbal. It's good to express yourself but do so respectfully.

Shlama,
Stephen Silver
Forum Moderator.
" it is obvious that the only reason that YOU copy and paste threads made by me from another site to here is because YOU have some personal issues you need to resolve"

Shlama, I am sorry that you take things the way you do, but most certainly everything I have posted here is only to ask questions about the information being posted, and as you can see, the threads posted here have some serious inconsistencies/ERRORS within them, perhaps the one with the personal issue here is you, as I have none and remain humble in MASHIYACH always.

My goal as always has been to lead people to MASHIYACH not to lead them astray, to search for the truth, and part of researching information is also to ask questions and that is what I've done here, the last time I checked, most things posted on the internet are basically publically accessible through "Google" so there are no copyright infringements to speak of. As I can see here everyone has been cordial and respectful to others here, the only one whom has an issue in behaving Mashiyach wise is you, again I will pray that YHWH soften your hardened heart.

Shalom,

Sonero

ps My apologies Stephen if I have offended anyone here, or acted in a disrespectful manner, I am merely a follower of MASHIYACH in search of the truth by asking questions about certain things/ideologies.
soneroboricua Wrote:" it is obvious that the only reason that YOU copy and paste threads made by me from another site to here is because YOU have some personal issues you need to resolve"

Shlama, I am sorry that you take things the way you do, but most certainly everything I have posted here is only to ask questions about the information being posted, and as you can see, the threads posted here have some serious inconsistencies/ERRORS within them, perhaps the one with the personal issue here is you, as I have none and remain humble in MASHIYACH always.

My goal as always has been to lead people to MASHIYACH not to lead them astray, to search for the truth, and part of researching information is also to ask questions and that is what I've done here, the last time I checked, most things posted on the internet are basically publically accessible through "Google" so there are no copyright infringements to speak of. As I can see here everyone has been cordial and respectful to others here, the only one whom has an issue in behaving Mashiyach wise is you, again I will pray that YHWH soften your hardened heart.

Shalom,

Sonero

ps My apologies Stephen if I have offended anyone here, or acted in a disrespectful manner, I am merely a follower of MASHIYACH in search of the truth by asking questions about certain things/ideologies.

Had you TRULY wanted answers you would have asked them on the other site instead of copying a thread to a completely different site sonero... smh... And if I thought that there were errors or inconsistentcies according to my halachot in YHWH, why would I have created the threads on the other site at all??? You contradict yourself even as you attempt piety... who do you think you're kidding???

ED SheQARIYM LO` YINAQEH WeYAPIYAH KeZABIYM YO`BED

YAH knows the hearts of men,

LO`MER ADONAY YA'AN KIY NIGASh HA`AM HAZEH BePIYN WUBISePAThAYN KIBeDUWNIY WeLIBOW RIHAQ MIMENIY WeTHeHIY YIReAThAM OThIY MITzeWATH ANAShIYM MeLUMADAH:

justalex