Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Romans 8:25-27
Shalom,

I have certitude about this pasage about I having a contradiction:

But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

The Spririt who help our infirmities - is the Spirit of Father ?

The Spirit who makes interceion for us with unspoken groanings - is the Spirit who lives in us ?

He that search the hearts and know what The Spirit has in mind - is our Lord before The Father ?

I'm helping a felow brother to review a greek traslation to romanian, and I need to know for sure were and how to use the cases for "Spirit" and for "He".

Thank you and Blessings.
Posted a topic here:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://biblescholarsforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=584">http://biblescholarsforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=584</a><!-- m -->
orynider Wrote:Shalom,

I have certitude about this pasage about I having a contradiction:

But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

The Spririt who help our infirmities - is the Spirit of Father ?

The Spirit who makes interceion for us with unspoken groanings - is the Spirit who lives in us ?

He that search the hearts and know what The Spirit has in mind - is our Lord before The Father ?

I'm helping a felow brother to review a greek traslation to romanian, and I need to know for sure were and how to use the cases for "Spirit" and for "He".

Thank you and Blessings.

Shlama,

here's how i translated the Aramaic:

25 Yet, if for the thing that is not seen we are hoping, we are abiding in patience.
26 Thus, even the Ruwkha helps us for our frailty, for what should be prayed for according to what is proper we do not know, but instead, the Ruwkha prays in our behalf in laments that are not spoken.
27 For the Explorer of hearts is He who knows the mind of the Ruwkha, as according to the desire of Alaha He prays in behalf of the set-apart ones.

i would say that the Ruwkha must be understood as the Divine Spirit and not the spirit of man. as you can see, i've rendered Ruwkha (Spirit) and He in upper case. the Explorer does seem to refer to the Messiah, in my opinion.

blessings!

Chayim b'Moshiach,
Jeremy
Shalom,

For me "Ruwkha" may refer to the Spirit of Alaha or even to the Spirit of Messiah, the only one who has seen the Father (Joh 6:46). We are born from "Ruwkha" and water (Joh 3:5) and worship Alaha in "Ruwkha" (Joh 4:24). This "ruwkha" of adam / spirit of men, who comes from Ahala and lives in the temples of our bodys is who makes conection with the "Ruwkha" of Ahala when we are fallen in infirmities and Messiah is the Sheperd who expores our heards.

Most of time spiritualy we are fine, but sometime we are like David who said that the Good Shepherd is with him even the valley of the shadow of death (Psalm 23). In such moments of infirmities David has writen Psalms, but some of us are not so strong in such moments and do not know "how" to pray, couse we know that we most pray for our frailty, but in the sense that we do not find so fast the proper words, so we make just groanings (or laments).

At His service,
Florin.