Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Am The Living God

The Master said that when one of His followers was indwelt by the Holy Spirit, then the Holy Spirit would lead them and guide them into all truth....

It seems to me that this would be true here. If the Holy Spirit has indwelt you, then simply seek His guidence and leading and God will give you help. If not, then you are left to your own understanding and the advice of other people's understanding.

John 16:13-14
Howbeit when He, the Spirit of truth, is come, Hewill guide you into all truth: for He shall not speak of Himself; but whatsoever He shall hear, that shall He speak: and He will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for He shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

1 Cor 2:10-13
But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God. For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God. These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches...

Eph 1:17
...that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him,...

I Jn 2:20
But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and you know all things.

I Jn 2:27
But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in Him.

Messages In This Thread
I Am The Living God - by ograabe - 04-28-2009, 01:00 AM
Re: I Am The Living God - by distazo - 04-28-2009, 11:39 AM
Re: I Am The Living God - by ograabe - 04-28-2009, 11:20 PM
Re: I Am The Living God - by Paul Younan - 04-29-2009, 12:45 AM
Re: I Am The Living God - by Havah - 04-29-2009, 11:47 AM
Re: I Am The Living God - by Paul Younan - 04-29-2009, 03:20 PM
Re: I Am The Living God - by distazo - 04-30-2009, 07:19 AM
Re: I Am The Living God - by Thirdwoe - 04-30-2009, 03:32 PM