Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earliest known date attached to four Gospels
Shlama Akhi Otto,

I don't have any contacts with the RCC, local or otherwise. As for it being stolen, they admitted stealing it or other mss like them. That theft does not go away with the passage of time. I YHWH change not. Thou shal't not steal. Do you rob Temples--they did. Literally.

For example, read the testimony of Hegisippius. He admits he took some mss from Jerusalem after the last Jewish leader of the See of Jerusalem stepped down in the year 135. Eusebius was also once headquartered in Caesarrea and Jerusalem and refers to copies of mss he saw there.

Nor is this just a theft from the Jewish people or the Nazarenes who wrote and cherished these mss in the Aramaic language. It is a theft from the entire civilized world. Lamsa even talks about it Otto so this should be self-evident. But if the RCC will show what I know that they have (or had at one time) I will be the first one to hail it as a miracle and mitzvah of the highest order.
Shlama w'burkate
Andrew Gabriel Roth

Messages In This Thread
Re: Earliest known date attached to four Gospels - by Andrew Gabriel Roth - 03-18-2009, 10:13 PM