Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On this special day....
Recently, there was a new report about 'Building 7' of the World trade Center, and why it fell at about 5:20 PM that afternoon.

In rememberence of those who died, I think it needs to be said, that Building 7 was a CONTROLLED DETONATION.

Not that crazed Arab hijackers did NOT fly into the other buildings, but that we have been misled as to the FULL STORY of 9/11.

I absolutely believe that planes impacted those buildings, but there were MANY accounts from Fire Fighters and Policemen of SECONDARY explosians BEFORE and AFTER the plane impacts.

There were EYEWITNESSES to the shoot down of Flight 93 in Penn.

Not that brave Americans did not struggle against crazed Arab hijackers, I believe that they did. But Flight 93 was brought down by a sidewinder missle launched from an F-16.

There were multiple eyewitnesses (including the Mayor of Shanksville,PA. who later was forced to recant this story) to this shootdown.

The Pentagon was NOT hit by the sort of airplane that we were told hit it, there definately would have been TWO airplane engines recovered within the Pentagon IF the story we were told was true............these engines were NEVER recovered.

The Pentagon was impacted with something else besides an airliner.

I understand that these are drastic conclusions, but our Constitution was pretty much shredded because of these attacks.

The U.S. Army Intelligence group 'Able Danger' KNEW AT LEAST ONE FULL YEAR BEFORE 9/11 what was coming, but was prevented from telling their story to other Intelligence Agencies, until AFTER THE FACT.

I'm telling you that SOME OF THIS was an "inside Job" aided by OUR OWN GOVERNMENT.

I challenge you to check out the You Tube photos of the destruction of Building 7, they are telling, damning in fact.

Call me a nut, say I'm crazy, but when ALL of the evidence is in, 9/11 could have been prevented by a Government that knew that it was coming.

Many Brave people died that day, and it DIDN'T have happen the way that it did.

Albion

Messages In This Thread
On this special day.... - by Andrew Gabriel Roth - 09-11-2008, 02:06 PM
Re: On this special day.... - by aramaic_albion - 09-11-2008, 06:54 PM
Re: On this special day.... - by aramaic_albion - 09-11-2008, 07:26 PM
Re: On this special day.... - by Christina - 09-11-2008, 08:31 PM
Re: On this special day.... - by Amatsyah - 09-11-2008, 10:23 PM
Re: On this special day.... - by aramaic_albion - 09-12-2008, 12:35 AM
Re: On this special day.... - by Spyridon - 09-12-2008, 05:53 AM
Re: On this special day.... - by Paul Younan - 09-12-2008, 02:41 PM