Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Andrew Gabriel Roth About Mari/PEACE
Shlama Akhi Albion,

Yes, we are extremely close to publication. Baruch was waiting for a call back on the final printing schedule on Friday and he expects to have the very few remaining issues hammered out sometime this week. I phoned him a few hours ago about something that I thought would make a brief footnote, but before I asked about that I simply said instead, "Are we done?" He said, "Yes, Andrew, we are done. I just need to know when what we have gets bound."

I could know the date in the next 48 hours or a few days after that. And of course when I get that info I will also get the final price.

I believe you and Baruch have spoken over the phone before and don't think he will have any problem taking your info over the phone. That is an accomodation I will do for you due to your extreme circumstances, but you know I am not handling that part of the project.

I was going to wait a little longer figuring you guys didn't want another interim update but to do so when we were done. Oh well. You asked and I had to answer.

Hopefully the next email on this subject will be all is finished and ready. When I am ready to say that, as I did with my other books that were released over the years, the subject line will be "A MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT". Anything short of that and we are not done yet.

Shlama w'burkate
Andrew Gabriel Roth

Messages In This Thread
Re: To Andrew Gabriel Roth About Mari/PEACE - by Andrew Gabriel Roth - 09-08-2008, 01:01 AM