Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Further Word on Mari/P.E.A.C.E. ??
Shlama Akhi Albion,

It's been a busy several weeks at Netzari Press! I am seeing the final layouts for the text as it seems Baruch has completed the last of the layout decisions. We got set back a piece when it became clear that the original layout setter was not able to do what we wanted so, while my proofreader and I continued to use the downtime to double and triple check the text, Baruch went out and found three printers to bid on the layout. This week he selected the best of these and the results (he says) are stunning. I have seen a bit of it and love it too. Mari/PEACE will be in 6x9 format and the total page count is over 900. If all goes well we should have the last of it in layout in a week or so.

In the meantime, I have been forced to write one final essay in the already 300 page appendix section. This will demand a good part of the weekend and into next week, but I have to do it to refute a heresy that just cropped up among the Netzarim. It is too important for me not to kill these lies in Mari and since it just came about I have to take the time to deal with it. If I don't, the Peshitta itself will be called into question and I can't have that.

I know you want a date. I do too. However, I don't want to disappoint you here when there is so much that is in other people's hands. It may still be in June or July. It depends on how long it takes from final layout signoff to being physically bound. We have been challenged in every possible way but we will push forward and prevail. I will make sure you know the moment I do.

Shlama w'burkate
Andrew Gabriel Roth

Messages In This Thread
Re: Any Further Word on Mari/P.E.A.C.E. ?? - by Andrew Gabriel Roth - 06-14-2008, 01:32 AM
Mari/P.E.A.C.E. UPDATE!! - by Andrew Gabriel Roth - 06-17-2008, 10:43 PM
The Heresy - by Andrew Gabriel Roth - 06-21-2008, 05:00 AM