Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hardcopies ready! Thankyou to all who helped.
Shlama Khulkon:
Have we had enough of this post? If so, let's move on to something more edifying.

Raph:
You are to be commended for the hard work you did in assisting many of us in the past and this must not be forgotten. As you can see many disagree with your conclusions. Nevertheless, you are indeed a useful scholar in the field of Peshitta Primacy though your stance has changed considerably in the past year. You are most certainly welcome here to share your views since it stimulates the rest of us to search the Scriptures more thoroughly. Some of our members have given you good responses and I hope that you will know that they are motivated by love in Christ. I greatly hope that you will once again come to a more traditional viewpoint based upon a common unity amongst all of us that are contributing.
All I ask is that you keep in mind that many on this forum are estranged by your use of paganism as if it was a brother of Christianity. A deeper look will show that the Assyrian Church of the East is not founded upon paganism, but the Word of Alaha. It's tempting to be swayed by the faults within both Christianity and the present Church with all of its divisions but our mandate is indeed founded upon the truth of Yeshua Mashikha and we trace our deep fondness for our LORD to the entire scope of Apostolic teaching. There are many factions in this day and age but these schisms and divisions can not drown the Word of Truth.

Shlama, Akhi Kabiba, and may our gracious LORD Yeshua open all of our eyes to the Truth. I believe that that is our common goal inspite of our different opinions. Though you will find much disagreement amongst we wish you the deepest blessing of Alaha and sincerely desire that you will have a change of heart so that we may all have unified fellowship amongst ourselves. All the best Akhi Kabiba. Please receive this response in the spirit in which it is written.

Shlama,
Stephen Silver
Dukhrana Biblical Research
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.dukhrana.com">www.dukhrana.com</a><!-- w -->

Messages In This Thread
Re: Hardcopies ready! Thankyou to all who helped. - by Stephen Silver - 01-23-2011, 03:51 AM