Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hardcopies ready! Thankyou to all who helped.
Raphael, i guess you are not planning to reply, i would have a simple question though:
Concerning the definition of Atheism, it seems to me your definition is more along the lines of agnosticism. So, please tell me, what are the differences between agnosticism and atheism by your definition? Also, if atheism does not necessitate the belief that there is no god, then how do you call such a belief (the belief that there is no god, or any supernatural being)?

Also, if you do not deny the existance of the Biblical God, why did you actually write a book on aramaic primacy (which is also contratry to your position of proto-books), in which you wite about embedded codes (which is, due to their alleged complexity, contrary to the position of proto-books, human authorship, and affirms divine preservation, divine authorship)? Not that i necessarily believe in these codes (i tend to deny their validity, though i did not sufficently examine the evidence), but why would someone calling himself an atheist write about them?

Messages In This Thread
Re: Hardcopies ready! Thankyou to all who helped. - by Andrej - 01-20-2011, 11:26 AM