Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Messianic/Nazarene VS. Christian
Again, you are dealing with a completely different issue. I'm not asking you if you think that being observant is a condition of being part of "Judaism."

I asked you whether or not Meshikha could have meant that He came for the "lost sheep of the House of Israel", and whether He meant those very same people who were banished centuries earlier. And whether those were the same people Josephus and Agrippa were referring to.

I did not ask you whether Meshikha said "I came for the lost sheep of the House of Israel, as long as they become observant again."

I asked you whether the "House of Israel", which obviously wasn't observant of anything except idol worship and debauchery, could have been the subjects of that mission.

Whether or not that mission has failed in your eyes because for whatever reason something is observed or not, again, is not the question.

You seem to have a very hard time staying on topic.

Again, for your clarity: I'm not asking whether or not you feel that Meshikha's mission to the "lost sheep" was successful or not, by whatever measure you use for success.

I'm asking you, could He have meant those taken captive and during His lifetime were in Arbela?

Yes or no, simple question. I'm not asking you whether or not the CoE is your ideal result of that mission. I'm not asking you whether or not we need some more "re-education".

I'm not asking you what the Samaritans would say. It's obvious from scripture who the Samaritans are. All 200 of them that are left.

Simple question, it should be a simple answer.

Thanks!

+Shamasha Paul

Messages In This Thread
Messianic/Nazarene VS. Christian - by *Albion* - 05-08-2008, 09:41 PM
Re: Messianic/Nazarene VS. Christian - by Dawid - 05-10-2008, 03:44 PM
Re: Messianic/Nazarene VS. Christian - by Dawid - 05-10-2008, 04:44 PM
Re: Messianic/Nazarene VS. Christian - by Dawid - 05-10-2008, 04:53 PM
Re: Messianic/Nazarene VS. Christian - by Dawid - 05-10-2008, 05:05 PM
Re: Messianic/Nazarene VS. Christian - by Dawid - 05-10-2008, 05:10 PM
Re: Messianic/Nazarene VS. Christian - by Dawid - 05-10-2008, 05:20 PM
Re: Messianic/Nazarene VS. Christian - by Dawid - 05-10-2008, 05:39 PM
Re: Messianic/Nazarene VS. Christian - by Dawid - 05-10-2008, 06:06 PM