Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any NEW Information On Mari/P.E.A.C.E. ?
Dear Abishua,

This was in another thread (about George Lamsa):

"A Major Announcement. Mari/PEACE Almost Here

by Andrew Gabriel Roth on Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:30 pm

Shlama Akhi Albion,

I thought you might be the first one to respond!

Anyhow, here is the answer to your questions.

1) We are still setting up distribution channels and payment methods, but I can tell you that I think you will be able to purchase Mari/PEACE with a conventional credit card. You are probably thinking of how Ruach Qadim was set up, but that was with a different publisher than the one I am with now, Netzari Press. I will update you when these arrangements are completed though.

2) I am also pretty sure it will be on Amazon as well, but that's on my publisher to decide. Typically though Amazon ends up purchasing copies from all sorts of web-based smaller entities like Netzari Press to re-sell them through their portal anyway. Amazon usually doesn't care about having authors jump through hoops so long as their regular bulk discounts are in place. Like with #1, when I know more, you will know.

But as for the rest, zowray haymanutha--you of little faith! There should have been NO DOUBT about whether this would come. Yes there have been delays but my team has been steadfast throughout, and now we are almost there."

Shlama w'burkate
Andrew Gabriel Roth

Abishua Wrote:This sounds very exciting! I will definitely be waiting to buy a copy for myself.

Will the Mari/P..E.A.C.E. be made available at Amazon, your website or.....?

Messages In This Thread
Re: Any NEW Information On Mari/P.E.A.C.E. ? - by *Albion* - 03-27-2008, 02:32 AM