Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Way International And The Downfall Of James Scott Trimm
Shlama Akhay,

Akhi Albion, I agree with Akhan Paul here. There is no need for you to say goodbye to us over this. You and I have said our piece with respect to You-Know-Who. There are other things to explore here beyond the problems with this person, and those problems are well-documented, as you also know.

We have said what we had to say, and now we should move on. The world of the holy Peshitta is bigger than all of us, and way more edifying. Your reasons for rejoicing in the return of this forum have not changed one bit. You know I speak the truth. You can share with me off-forum whatever grief you have--you know that.

Look brother Albion and hear me well. There is no need to endlessly make a point that you and I know from direct experience is well established. It's like trying to preach 2 +2 =4 100 times a day. Yes it's true but why talk of that only or feel that you can't talk about anything else just because others don't know what we know? Speaking forthright and moving from that point to another does not detract from the validity of the original speech. It simply means there are other things to talk about.

As your friend, I ask you to reconsider.

Shlama w'burkate
Andrew Gabriel Roth

Messages In This Thread
Truth and Trimm - by Andrew Gabriel Roth - 02-10-2008, 12:27 AM
Do NOT go - by Andrew Gabriel Roth - 02-10-2008, 06:04 AM
Trimm docs sent - by Andrew Gabriel Roth - 02-10-2008, 03:21 PM
Re: Trimm docs sent - by Dawid - 02-10-2008, 03:28 PM