Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Translation from Peshitta to Dutch
Paul Younan Wrote:
Karl Wrote:distazo, am I right in assuming that you're asking when (or if) the rest of the interlinear Peshitta will ever be completed? I would like to know the answer to that question myself since I'm new to these forums and don't know a whole lot about future updates. Maybe someone else knows?

Alright, alright already....I get the message. I've been lazy....not really, it's a long sad story. I'm going to finish the Interlinear, I just can't give an ETA at the moment. You have to "feel" it, and for various reasons the feeling's not been there for a long time. Pray for me.

lol...it's alright Paul, I'm not judging you. No one really has a right to, technically. What you've accomplished already with the four gospels, acts, and the lexicon (the latter of which I spend a ridiculous amount of time with) is a great accomplishment in and of itself. No one else even comes close. How long did it take to translate what you've done so far? Rome wasn't built in a day, you can't rush these things.

On a side note: I've noticed that when you search for certain words in the lexicon, the concordance sometimes shows up in books which aren't up yet (like Keepa, Corinthians, etc.). Can we assume that these books are at least partially translated?

Messages In This Thread
Translation from Peshitta to Dutch - by distazo - 12-02-2007, 10:05 PM
Re: Translation from Peshitta to Dutch - by Karl - 12-04-2007, 05:23 AM
Re: Translation from Peshitta to Dutch - by Karl - 12-04-2007, 05:41 AM
Re: Translation from Peshitta to Dutch - by Karl - 12-04-2007, 05:58 AM
Re: Translation from Peshitta to Dutch - by Karl - 12-04-2007, 06:13 AM
Re: Translation from Peshitta to Dutch - by Dawid - 12-27-2007, 03:06 PM