Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Must the Scriptures be written in a ???global language????
Dave Wrote:
Quote:Paul how long will you allow this agent of Satan to reside here? Look at how he insults Eastern Christianity by virtually claiming that God didn't allow them to survive as they didn't hold to the "original Bible". This froma fool who cannot even spell Semitic.

I can not believe that such things are allowed on a forum that is meant to a) be scholarly and b) promote the Peshitta.

Yet I was the one who was banned, while Satan's self-righteous brother is allowed to stay, all the while attacking Peshitta-believers, and blaspheming about anything and everything.

It is time to take action once again Paul. Only this time, for crying out loud, don't turn on those who love you. All I wanted is to come back and find and share proofs, not to argue - how long will I, and others have to put up with such nonsense?

Regards,

Chris

now now, namecalling will get you in trouble on here little man.

Shlama Brethren:
Both of you are name-calling. One calls the other "agent of satan", then the so-called "agent of satan" calls the other "little man". These are taunting words not gracious words. As moderator, it's my job to nip this in the bud, before it spreads.

There is a wealth of knowledge both here and on Dukhrana Biblical Research (<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.dukhrana.com">http://www.dukhrana.com</a><!-- m -->), please feel free to use the resources which are made freely available to all of us. Didn't Yeshua confirm the written words of Moses? (Leviticus 19:16-18)

Love in Mashikha,
Stephen Silver
(Moderator)

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Dave - 08-28-2004, 06:58 AM
[No subject] - by Dave - 08-28-2004, 07:14 AM
[No subject] - by byrnesey - 08-28-2004, 10:47 AM
[No subject] - by Dave - 08-28-2004, 11:24 AM
[No subject] - by Dave - 08-28-2004, 12:51 PM
Leviticus 19:16-18 - by Stephen Silver - 09-05-2011, 05:04 PM